Merged: Travis Claridge?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Travis Claridge??

I think what CK is trying to say is that, all things considered, improving our OL is more important than improving our receiving corps.

As the cliche' goes, it all starts up front. If the QB gets time, even poor receivers will eventually get open. And with good protection, your QBs are going to be more accurate. Most importantly, with Ricky being the catalyst of our offense, we have to take care of him.

If we upgrade the OL in a big way, I could live with last year's group at WR. Obviously that's not what we're aiming for. We have to get somebody. But it would mean that Ricky will have running lanes and the QBs will be protected.

Originally posted by Muck
I think what CK is trying to say is that, all things considered, improving our OL is more important than improving our receiving corps.

As the cliche' goes, it all starts up front. If the QB gets time, even poor receivers will eventually get open. And with good protection, your QBs are going to be more accurate. Most importantly, with Ricky being the catalyst of our offense, we have to take care of him.

If we upgrade the OL in a big way, I could live with last year's group at WR. Obviously that's not what we're aiming for. We have to get somebody. But it would mean that Ricky will have running lanes and the QBs will be protected.

This a lot better year to be focusing on OL in free agency than it is for WR, and this is the best WR draft maybe ever.
I think that is how Rick is looking at, although I'd love to get Jake Grove or one of the guards like Peterman, Smiley, Locklear or Smee

Back
Top Bottom