Merged: Updated draft order as of today... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Updated draft order as of today...

If you could turn back the clock would you dolphin fans still make the trade with the Patriots for the 3rd rounder last year Wade Smith?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by pats4life
If you could turn back the clock would you dolphin fans still make the trade with the Patriots for the 3rd rounder last year Todd Wade?

Get your players straight then talk to us.
And even then why pose said question? It serves no purpose.

Originally posted by Den54

Get your players straight then talk to us.
And even then why pose said question? It serves no purpose.

Sorry I fixed the name, no need for the bad attitude its a legit question, I dont watch the Dolphins all that much and wondered how this particular player was doing and if he was worth the pick.

Originally posted by Gonk
Damn, why does the NFC have to suck so much this year?

Because all of the good coaching is in the AFC.

Where in the 1st round of next yrs draft will Miami select?

If we don't make the playoffs this year (highly likely)...where in the first round of next years draft will the Dolphins select?

19th...20th?

Think we might have a realistic shot a drafting a future franchise QB? I pray we do!

Thoughts?

Originally posted by ZOD

well we know where it's not in the AFC...

please... come on guys go 8-8 and let the other 7-7 teams go 9-7. we need picks (since we'll have duece).

Hmm... no, not right on. Just riiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt[/drevilvoice]

Uhm Also, Baltimore and Cincinatti will have one of them surpass us on th at list as well since someone has to win that division ( although both seem to keep saying "after you" to the other).

Hoenstly, this is our worst problem. Not sucky enough to get an immediate impact player in the draft but not good enough to be able to settle for a late round pick, which is what we have. Perhaps our best options lies in trading someone along with this pick to move up? Madison which, according to Clumped, would save us 2 mil and our first rounder to move way up and nab Manning? Rothislergbertilsionfrer or whatever his name is would look good too.

Originally posted by Snickersbps

:confused:

sorry, i must be a little too young

drafting a QB and immediately trading him. Indy originally drafted Elway.

Originally posted by ZOD

ther is two good coaches in the AFC east and the don't coach in miami or buffalo!

Back
Top Bottom