Merged: Vince Young | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

dont forget barry sanders, walter payton and jim brown

No way we want vince young. I usually capitalize peoples names, but, vince young? are u serious? Can the guy even throw a ball, I havent seen it consistent enough to even compete with Frerotte. Maybe thats a little bit of a stretch but cmon. Young is not a good choice in Miami.

DonShula84 said:
No thanks, Id rather have a qb who can throw the ball

You must have been watching someone else. Cause Vince can throw the ball pretty damn well. I think he is #1 in completion percentage in college football.:D

WestVirginiaFan said:
Vince is only a junior this season though...

I thought he allready said he was staying for his senior year?

I'd love to see young in a orange and aqua jersey. He's probply my favorite college football player next to pat white and steve slaton (wvu)

Hmmm makes me giddy thinking how we will have Pat White at QB for the next few years....

b_hjelmeland123 said:
You must have been watching someone else. Cause Vince can throw the ball pretty damn well. I think he is #1 in completion percentage in college football.:D

Ok well If I threw the ball, no lobbed the ball to like 7ft recivers over 6ft CBs like 20 times a game I would have a high percentage rating as well. Im srry but if you see how he throws he lobs it, he puts no speed in his throws, he just throws it up for someone to catch.

Not tryin to diss ya its just IMO

Edit: I notice in ur mock draft U wanna pick up Chaisson, good job :D

I'm with you, i can't stand all of these wannabee southern californians that claim USC!!! and for the espn thing thats going on about what team could beat USC how about the 2001 Canes!!! They stomp USC

b_hjelmeland123 said:

Guy is seriously overrated imo

it is i wanted to put it up on here but it ended up in the college fourm so i put it on both :D

I am not a Vince Young fan although he could be an improvement, however if he does come out he wont last until the middle of the 1st round IMO. He probably wont come out anyway thinking he may have a legitimate chance to win the Heisman next year.

Back
Top Bottom