MERGED: Wanny Coming Back?? NO!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wanny Coming Back?? NO!!

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is Anyone Else Scared S---less

That Wannschmuck just got more of moron Huizenga's sympathy... and another year after this? Because I am.

For crying out loud. I am sick and tired of you Wanny bashers

Yeah, you're right. Poor Wannschmuck. He's just such a wonderful coach. Let's keep him around for another 4 years. Please dude.

Let's Take the easy route!

Did Wannstedt make Ricky blow o-rings of Hippie lettuce smoke in the air?
Did Wanny blow out Boston's knee? C'mon pal!! Get back with reality! It's always easier to point fingers! You can't blame Wanny!! It's actually IDIOTIC! :shakeno:

NIGHTMARE!! Wannstedt Back next year? NOOOO

Question for all

IF the Fins do poorly this year, could Huizenga actually blame it on the loss of
Ricky Williams and David Boston and give Wannstedt another year??

God, I hope not..

I agree that to much is placed on Wanny. He is the coach and maybe he has made some bad decisions haven't we all. The bottom line is he doesn't play the game the players do. If you want to blame someone blame the players.

BATMAN said:
Question for all

IF the Fins do poorly this year, could Huizenga actually blame it on the loss of
Ricky Williams and David Boston and give Wannstedt another year??

God, I hope not..

I hope so, get off Wanny's a$$. :fire:

Oh shut up. Why don't you go and practice your comedic routines because they suck. Man you are so blinded by your hatred for Wanny that you just say he sucks. Even If he could somehow make this go to playoffs you would still want him gone.

Did Wannstedt make Ricky blow o-rings of Hippie lettuce smoke in the air?
Did Wanny blow out Boston's knee? C'mon pal!! Get back with reality! It's always easier to point fingers! You can't blame Wanny!! It's actually IDIOTIC!

I think you're missing the point here. I'm not blaming Wannschmuck for Ricky or Boston. That would, without a doubt, be idiotic. I'm saying after we win 5 or 6 games, does Huizenga say "Oh, Ricky quit right before camp, and Boston got hurt, so let's give Dave ANOTHER chance". THAT is what I'm saying.

I've got more pressing concerns than whether or not the head coach will be back next year.

How about we worry about THIS season, then we'll get to Wanny.

Prime Time said:
Oh shut up. Why don't you go and practice your comedic routines because they suck. Man you are so blinded by your hatred for Wanny that you just say he sucks. Even If he could somehow make this go to playoffs you would still want him gone.

It's your boyfriend who sucks...Is there a post you DON'T reply to? Are you going for some sort of record?

How about we worry about THIS season, then we'll get to Wanny

Fair enough. Just a question.

BATMAN said:
It's your boyfriend who sucks...Is there a post you DON'T reply to? Are you going for some sort of record?

Yep. My record is make as many posts as I have to until you get banned. You are just bitter because just about everyone bashed you for that idiotic post of you being Wanny and Ricky. :roflmao:

P.S. That laughter wasn't towards the pointless post, it was towards how everyone bashed you.

[/QUOTE]My record is make as many posts as I have to until you get banned. You are just bitter because just about everyone bashed you for that idiotic post of you being Wanny and Ricky.
[/QUOTE]

LOLOL. So you just follow people around on this forum and try to get them banned? LOLOL 10,000 posts..LOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom