MERGED: Wanny Coming Back?? NO!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wanny Coming Back?? NO!!

BATMAN said:
My record is make as many posts as I have to until you get banned. You are just bitter because just about everyone bashed you for that idiotic post of you being Wanny and Ricky.

LOLOL. So you just follow people around on this forum and try to get them banned? LOLOL 10,000 posts..LOLOLOL

Nope. Just you. 10,000 posts, but more people on this site respect my opinion then yours, especially after that Ricky-Wanny convo fiasco you posted. And you said LOLOLOLOL for my amount of posts! :rofl:

Primetime! Primetime!!

Prime Time said:

Nope. Just you. 10,000 posts, but more people on this site respect my opinion then yours, especially after that Ricky-Wanny convo fiasco you posted. And you said LOLOLOLOL for my amount of posts! :rofl:

You got my vote bro!! I am soooo sick of the WANNY BASHERS!!!

Phinmaster1354 said:
You got my vote bro!! I am soooo sick of the WANNY BASHERS!!!

:rocker: As am I. People blame Wanny for a missed FG and a blown call (reasons we missed playoffs). And they say he has made our team underachieve last two seasons but don't mention how he made them overachieve first two seasons. And now because D. Boston injures his knee...Wanny should be fired because afterall it is ALL his fault. Ahh did you sense my sarcasm?

FireWrongstedt said:
That Wannschmuck just got more of moron Huizenga's sympathy... and another year after this? Because I am.
Dave:
"Hello Mr. Huizenga..Please sir, you have to let me coach the last year of my contract. I mean, our 4-12 record is not my fault. There was ricky and then boston, and... what can I do? Oh please give me a sixth chance, Mr. Huizenga. I mean can you believe the bad luck, I've had here? You know the first year it was because everybody was still thinking of that Dan guy. Well, i sure made 'em all forget him by year two, didn't I? Except that year we didn't have real strong RB; The third year, well it's not my fault, that no one could figure out my lobster trap; and last year, yes well, last year everybody knows that windy, snowy conditions aren't condusive to running the ball.
So please don't cancel my last year. I promise I can win a divisional playoff game for the first time in my career, this time. I just know I can. No man can have such bad luck six years in a row. The cards are all in line for me this time. i can feel it."

Wayne: "you had me at hello....you had me at hello"

Back
Top Bottom