MERGED: Wanny gets WHORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Wanny gets WHORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaketaylor said:
Another side note. How must Marino be feeling right now watching Wanny ruin yet another of his beloved former teams?

Last season when all of the rumors had Wanny going to Nebraska, I said he would absolutely RUIN what was left of that once proud team. Lucky for me he went to Pitt instead. What would be true justice is for Pitt to lose every game this season and watch Dave get run out of his hometown after a single season.

Dan must think he is in some kinda nightmare where you can never run fast enough to escape. I feel sorry for the kids and their parents, they are just now getting that "hopeless" feeling that will only get worse. I don't agree with the "true justice" comment, for the sake of the kids but I guess it says something bad about me that I am glad he is not doing well. Does your comment mean you are a Nebraska fan ? I was just dicussing a CU - Nebraska game in another thread. Go Golden Buffs !

Darius from Hootie and the blowfish killed wanny on ESPN radio with Dan Patrick, and that was before the game.

MikeO said:
One thing that is being overlooked..............OHIO just beat Pitt. Doesn't that take the luster of the ND win last week?

Has Weiss turned ND around? Or did ND just beat up on a terrible team with a terrible coach?!

This just in: Notre Dame is that good.

They're stuffing #3 Michigan at the big house. Charlie Weis has this team playing at the top.

Wanny just lost to Ohio.

unifiedtheory said:
Check this out...LINKY...only a matter of time before then man makes his cash...in fact I'd raise that price.

well that would make this even better, look at the spellings;

Originally Posted by PatsSuck456
firedavewanstedt.com will be up and running soon.

The domain name
firedavewannstedt.com

is now for sale!

$500.00

Wanny has just lead Pitt to their first 0-2 start since 1984.

Last year, Tyler Palko threw for 3,067 yards and 24 TDs against only 7 INTs. The last six games including the bowl game, he threw for 1,821 yards, 17 TDs and 2 INTs.

This year, Palko has already thrown 4 INTs and only 1 TD, going 11-26 for 120 yards and 3 INTs last night. He's averaging 170 yards per game.

The Wanny Effect.

Muck said:
Wanny has just lead Pitt to their first 0-2 start since 1984.

Last year, Tyler Palko threw for 3,067 yards and 24 TDs against only 7 INTs. The last six games including the bowl game, he threw for 1,821 yards, 17 TDs and 2 INTs.

This year, Palko has already thrown 4 INTs and only 1 TD, going 11-26 for 120 yards and 3 INTs last night. He's averaging 170 yards per game.

The Wanny Effect.

Wanny is to QB's what Coors Field is to pitchers.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Darius from Hootie and the blowfish killed wanny on ESPN radio with Dan Patrick, and that was before the game.

DO TELL please...

ND. beating Mich. Today kinda took a little of the sting of last weeks loss away,but nothing will take away the fact that he lost to OHIO, not OHIO STATE.....O-H-I-O.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom