Merged: Wanny to Nebraska? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wanny to Nebraska?

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wanny's Future

Rumor out of Lincoln is that Univ Neb. is pursuing Wanny. GOOD GO GET HIM.

Originally posted by T-Bone
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jumper: :idea: :up: :lolcry:

Love the idea of him stuck in midwest nowhere.:lol:

Hey, I wish him and Nebraska the best of luck.

Hopefully, they just won't let him take Norv with him. Norv needs to spend some quality time coaching high school ball or something before he gets to sniffing distance of another quality college or NFL OC job...

Originally posted by Jimmy James
Hey, I wish him and Nebraska the best of luck.

Hopefully, they just won't let him take Norv with him. Norv needs to spend some quality time coaching high school ball or something before he gets to sniffing distance of another quality college or NFL OC job...

It's okay. Nebraska's offense is even more primitive than Miami's, in terms of playcalling. The only real difference is that Nebraska actually scores.

Actually, I heard COwer's name mentioned for nebraska, but wanny is fine too. Addition by subtraction if you ask me.

Poor poor people of Nebraska.

Someone find Wanny's hat and show his pathetic, idiotic *** to the door and slam it.

Wannstedt to Nebraska? Coach dismisses report

Anyone post this yet?

Wannstedt to Nebraska? Coach dismisses report

By Alex Marvez
Staff Writer
Posted December 9 2003, 10:45 AM EST

Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt denied an Internet report Monday that said he was being considered for the University of Nebraska's head coaching job.

ESPN.com reported that Wannstedt was among several current and former NFL head coaches contacted by Nebraska Athletic Director Steve Pederson following the recent firing of Frank Solich. The report, which didn't specify whether contact was made directly or through intermediaries, said Pederson couldn't wait until the end of the NFL season to see whether Wannstedt would be available.

The rest:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-wannstedt09dec09,0,7900035.story?coll=sfla-sports-headlines

Back
Top Bottom