Merged: Wanny to Nebraska? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wanny to Nebraska?

Originally posted by MacAttack
See ya Wanny - Dont let the door hit you in the a$$.
:lol:

Same quote you gave when I posted this yesterday. Of course he is denying it he has not been fired YET.:up: :pray:

Wow, thats a pretty luxurious coaching position for anyone, let alone Wanny. If its true, he should definitely consider it.

Monte Kiffen is reported to be talking to Neb., he has already coached there as an assitant

I heard on Sporting News Radio last night that Norv Turner was a canidate for the postion....perhaps him and Dave could head to Lincoln in a package deal! I don't think too many people on this board would be disappointed if that happened!

it is in wanny's best interest to find an assistant position...most likely in the pros.

lincoln would eat him alive. that town is football crazy, its all they have.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
it is in wanny's best interest to find an assistant position...most likely in the pros.

lincoln would eat him alive. that town is football crazy, its all they have.

Hey Fiedler For MVP:

Do you think its time to change your username?

Just wondering.

Wanny to Nebraska?

There's a rumor floating around that Wanny's being considered for the Nebraska HC position. While Wanny's not a very good pro HC I believe he'd be an excellent college coach. He's a player's coach much the same way Pete Carroll is and he'd probably excel out there in the no man's land that is Nebraska.

I don't think he'll be back anyway so this might be his best shot to grab a high profile gig before they're all gone. Heck, I wouldn't even be totally opposed to seeing him bail right now and give Norv Turner a chance to coach out the season; I'm not sure it could hurt much.

Wanny to Nebraska Link

Originally posted by Jimmy James
Hey, I wish him and Nebraska the best of luck.

Hopefully, they just won't let him take Norv with him. Norv needs to spend some quality time coaching high school ball or something before he gets to sniffing distance of another quality college or NFL OC job...
No hate just need him gone

Back
Top Bottom