[MERGED] We are one of the lucky ones.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] We are one of the lucky ones....

giovafin

Scout Team
Reaction score
Well, I have a friend here in Mexico who is a Packer fan and he felt terrible because his football hero (Favre) retires.

As a Dolphin fan myself and like many of us, well, we know that feeling, when your favorite player has to say goodbye to football.:boohoo:

So I grab my old VCR, my old tapes and made this little compilation of some Dan's "random" touchdowns and I want to share with you guys.:up:

Sorry if the quality is not the best but I made it from the old VHS format.

I hope you enjoy.

"video not available"
:hi5:

We are one of the lucky ones....

I'm sitting here tonight watching Brett Farve speak on behalf of his retirement, and honestly it makes me feel how lucky Green Bay was to have a QB like him.... because hands down, HE WAS something special.

Which in turn makes me think of the glory days that we had with our star QB. Our days as of late have been rough! Let me say that again.... ROUGH!!!!! But in all honesty... we are some lucky *** fans. We witnessed greatness in our lifetime, and even if things never wound up turning our way, we we're apart of something special. Ask an Atlanta fan fan how things are going for them these days....

I don't normally start threads.... I usually just throw my two cents in here and there... but even what this team is going through right now (and it sucks), just always remember that we we're one of the lucky ones. We as fans witnessed greatness at it's finest moments.

post em' if you got em'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXZqP4P9a8&feature=related

are you kidding me? I cried when he retired... eventhough i kinda knew it was coming.

I know my man.... tough times... but at least we didn't have a dog killer for a QB.

Not to mention a ****ty QB to begin with. Sure he has great wheels, but his accuracy is awful.

at last a video I can enjoy completly cos the music is as good as the video...love Maiden

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

i am not ashamed to admit it i cried when dan retired, i mean he was THE reason why i became a dolphin fan and really a football fan, he made throwing the football an art form

and when he was inducted into the hall of fame i welled up again when he talked about the thing a qb wants is one more throw on one more sunday and man i welled up because i knew how much i missed seeing him play

at least when i have kids i can say i watched the greatest quarterback to ever play the game

i am not ashamed to admit it i cried when dan retired, i mean he was THE reason why i became a dolphin fan and really a football fan, he made throwing the football an art form

and when he was inducted into the hall of fame i welled up again when he talked about the thing a qb wants is one more throw on one more sunday and man i welled up because i knew how much i missed seeing him play

at least when i have kids i can say i watched the greatest quarterback to ever play the game

I'll tell you what.... his kid gave a hell of a speech.
Young's pop couldn't follow that, and I don't know if anyone could.

I think it meant a whole lot more because he is his father... not the football player.... and you saw that.

Back
Top Bottom