Merged: what happened to konrad? / Konrad status | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: what happened to konrad? / Konrad status

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
what happened to konrad?

i didnt see any kind of injury report i need some info...

side note-
ive always been on fiedlers side but daaaaaamn we need to hit our WR'S when theyre wide open theres no excuse we coulda put this team away... im gettin worried to tell u the truth fellas...

Re-injured his knee. We'll find out more later.

(A lot of those balls were perfectly thrown, our recievers just didn't catch them... cue McDrops, Randy and Ricky)

It's not a big loss. We're not run blocking for crap as it is, and Ayenbadejo is about 300 times the pass catcher he is. Obafemi makes plays, and not only that, he's got just a little heart.

Konrad, on the other hand, goes down if an opposing teams 5'8", 165 pound dime corner looks at him out of the corner of his eye. The man cannot break tackles. You are playing Larry Csonka's position on Larry Csonkas team, and our quarterback makes bigger hits running the ball then you. Grow a pair, Konrad.

Femi is 300 times the pass catcher Konrad is?? Konrad seems to catch the ball very well IMO.

Also, by that rational....we might as well start Billy Yates at LG since the OL hasn't been blocking well anyway.

Muck, you cant quite compare hands. I dont think Femi dropped a pass in this game. We dont throw to the FB enough to make it a big difference. I can definately remember Konrad dropping passes or fumbling in Green Bay.

When Obafemi gets the ball, he is much more dangerous. Konrad gets what Defensives give him, and what is right infront of him, and absolutely nothing else.

Green Bay?? That was 13 games ago in freezing temps. What about the other games?? Konrad catches just about everything...with one hand or two.

But still, how can you say that "Ayenbadejo is about 300 times the pass catcher" Konrad without comparing hands??

Well, if you want to compare the two using fumbles, take a look at today's game. Obafemi (who I like) fumbled on the two yardline. Had McMicheal not been there to pick it up, we could have been screwed.

Konrad is an outstanding fullback who, I think was due for a big game today. I think Norv calls those plays regardless of whether it is Ayanbadejo or Konrad.

Konrad reinjured his knee on the first play form scrimmage, someone ran into him. According to Wanstedt, they will know more tomorrow.

One handed? I dont think I've ever seen Konrad catch something one handed. That "300 times" is obviously an extaggeration, but let me put it this way...

Konrad gets his yardage because he is not Ricky. Teams dont give a crap about him. Obafemi also is not Ricky. He's also a hell of alot faster, and tons more dangerous with the ball.

Why would we settle for Konrad, who is just good enough? Konrad is probabaly one of, if not the least used fullback Norv Turner has ever had. There is a reason.

Femi stepped up.

I thought he had a pretty good game.

Konrad probably really ****ed himself up. I only remember seeing him in the 1st.

From watching Femi, he does a poor job of picking up the blitz.

I've got to agree, Obafemi is not real good on picking up blitzes.

I really, really wish we could have got Dyer back. Dyer is a damn fullback.

Back
Top Bottom