Merged: what is the first day of training camp??? / Camp OPEN to public | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: what is the first day of training camp??? / Camp OPEN to public

wpgfishfan said:
Kind of funny we have a pissing match about this, then the Dolphins post this on their main page. Maybe Saban and company check us out more than we think
i was thinking the same thing dude.

BringBackShula said:
Yes. Supposedly there will be NO training camps open to the public. At all. Maybe they'll have just one weekend for the fans. WHo knows. But for now, there is NO training camp open to public.
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Thundercracker said:
Can't find a link because it was so long ago, but training camp is closed to public and press.
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Thundercracker said:
Can't find a link because it was so long ago, but training camp is closed to public and press.
Man I got home form work late...and I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :D

wpgfishfan said:
Kind of funny we have a pissing match about this, then the Dolphins post this on their main page. Maybe Saban and company check us out more than we think
How can you have a pissing match when one side was completely wrong? And it was proven....

To those who made smart comments against what I said.......KISS THE RING!! :evil:

NYPhinFan said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

WELL SLAP MY FACE AND CALL ME SUSAN!
Ey, I guess we gotta admit we were wrong sometime! I mis understood the limited comments made about camp back when they were made. On another note...NIGHT CAMP SOUNDS AWESOME.:lol:

Wow some people just got OWNED! I will probably go to one of the training camps now

T.C. open or closed

Players are expected to report to training camp on July 24 with two-a-day practices to begin the following day.
Of the 34 practices, 10 will be at night.

All are open to the public and free. This is fron the sun-sentinal

Back
Top Bottom