Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux

I disabled it so save load time. We signed Green tonight and I didn't want the site to crash so I trimmed the fat.

Hey Celt, what about the sigs, I thought they were only shown once per page.

I'm seeing them in every post.

I cleared everything but I still see them. I'll give it a closer look in the morning, thanks anyway.

Lost phin dollars

Anyone know what has happened to nearly 1,000 phin dollars I had? The other day I had nearly 1,500-1,600 and now I'm down to 500 and something. I haven't bought any banners lately (a few months ago I did, but I had already paid for those). Any idea's from admin?

Read through these threads a little bit. They changed the whole format and everyone started over. Also these new dollars are no longer valid at Subway

Read through these threads a little bit. They changed the whole format and everyone started over. Also these new dollars are no longer valid at Subway

HAHAHA.....

BTW....I appreciate all the hard work MODS you do on the site. I know it is hard to do with policing the sour threads and making sure the site stays FABULOUS!!! Makes me proud to be here on FH....The BEST SITE ON THE WEB!!!!

Quick question...I see we arent getting $ from posting comments...or at least Im not. Is this still being worked on?

(side note - ......does that mean someone will donate to me gifts and such...lol....:D)

Mindwarp is also the person trying to fix it so that all you whiners have your toy back. I am sorry if I didn't ask your permission for testing.

just so you know as an Admin I have Unlimited amount of money on here what displays is only for testing. if I wanted it to show 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000.00 I could make it. so what displays is irrelevant. now if you could be patient we were thinking of opening the new version to not just VIP but all members. but then again. we might need to put you in Timeout, since you chose to act like my 2 year old son who cries when his sister has something and he doesn't yet.

Mindwarp you might need to pass out some redlin for some of us. :D

Mindwarp you might need to pass out some redlin for some of us. :D

LOL....I aint messin with Mindwarp....he may squash me...lol. I wont complain about anything as far as the $ because I know we have a great staff working on it. Did I mention I love this site....I really never leave it!!!!

I need a life!

We have completely eliminated the shop as Mindwarp mentioned earlier. We are working on configuring the money/point system to work with the betting system. For now, that will be the extent of the shop/dollars.

We have completely eliminated the shop as Mindwarp mentioned earlier. We are working on configuring the money/point system to work with the betting system. For now, that will be the extent of the shop/dollars.

Thanks Celt.

Is there something up with the posting? I mean....I have put over like 30 post out there when I had like 1259 post. It is only saying 1266 not to mention the $ amount has yet to increase at all. Does this mean it is still under construction? It was escalating at one point and then just stopped....

I appreciate your time Celt!

Thanks Celt.

Is there something up with the posting? I mean....I have put over like 30 post out there when I had like 1259 post. It is only saying 1266 not to mention the $ amount has yet to increase at all. Does this mean it is still under construction? It was escalating at one point and then just stopped....

I appreciate your time Celt!

Yeah, bro. I haven't configured it yet. When we are ready, we will start over with the money so what you have now may be less or more, depending on what we decide everyone's baseline should be.

Yeah, bro. I haven't configured it yet. When we are ready, we will start over with the money so what you have now may be less or more, depending on what we decide everyone's baseline should be.

Cool man...you're the best....Did I mention I love FH...and never leave it. I am sure that warrants about 100,000 and a few gifts...LMAO..:lol:

Well you guys just upload all the gifts again?

They are still uploaded...there is no way for anyone without SSH access to get to them though. :)

If a new (secure) version of vbPlaza is released, we will reinstall and we have all the icons archived. ;)

Back
Top Bottom