Merged: What Uniforms will we wear tonight?? / All Aqua!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What Uniforms will we wear tonight?? / All Aqua!!

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
What Uniforms will we wear tonight????

What do you guys think? Aqua jerseys with White pants, or all Aqua? I hope we wear Aqua on Aqua.

I hope we go dark on dark too. I love those.

That would cap off the most diverse uniform season in our history.

aqua/aqua, aqua/white, white/aqua, white/white, orange/white, and throwbacks.

Re: What Uniforms will we wear tonight????

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
What do you guys think? Aqua jerseys with White pants, or all Aqua? I hope we wear Aqua on Aqua.

I agree.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
This thread would make Martha Stewart proud:lol:

This is slightly off topic, but I just have to ask:

Don't you get tired of red, white, and blue uniforms as a fan of a team with them? It's like half the frickin league has them! If I were a fan of the Jills or another one of these teams, I'd have been mighty pissed that the league let the Texans in with these colors.

I know some people might find it hard to justify aqua, orange, and white as "manly" colors, but I love them. At least I can tell which players are on my favorite team every game...

Originally posted by Jimmy James

This is slightly off topic, but I just have to ask:

Don't you get tired of red, white, and blue uniforms as a fan of a team with them? It's like half the frickin league has them! If I were a fan of the Jills or another one of these teams, I'd have been mighty pissed that the league let the Texans in with these colors.

I know some people might find it hard to justify aqua, orange, and white as "manly" colors, but I love them. At least I can tell which players are on my favorite team every game...
no, don't mind the colors at all, but i do mind the uniform change

no, don't mind the colors at all, but i do mind the uniform change

You know...people like to "dog" the Bills uni's but I personally think they're okay. I don't see anything wrong with them. Who knows, maybe I just have bad taste.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by K-Rob

You know...people like to "dog" the Bills uni's but I personally think they're okay. I don't see anything wrong with them. Who knows, maybe I just have bad taste.:rolleyes:
the away ones look like butt:yell:

I hope we go all-aqua. One thing is for sure, we will be wearing dark jersey's. The all-aqua thing is usually a gameday decision. But the visiting team must be informed of "light or dark" before they depart so they can bring the proper uniforms.

the away ones look like butt:yell:

Do you mean the all-white, or the white with blue pants? I like the blue pants, but I think the all-white ones are awful.

The all aqua was our alternate last year against the bears, I highly doubt that we ever see that again....unless the Dolphins like that combo, then they will let people know in advance before they wear them...

The all aqua was our alternate last year against the bears, I highly doubt that we ever see that again....unless the Dolphins like that combo, then they will let people know in advance before they wear them...

Why? They did not tell anyone last year before the Bears' Game....

Back
Top Bottom