Merged: What Uniforms will we wear tonight?? / All Aqua!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What Uniforms will we wear tonight?? / All Aqua!!

we also had a perfect season in our 72-73 throwbacks...

...okay maybe they didnt tell anyone about the uniform change last year(i thought they did), BUT according to NFL rules, you are allowed 2 sets of Unis, home and away, and then 1 alternate (exception likely is thankgiving day), which i believe u can only wear once....if those rules are set in stone, then the fins are out of luck as far as the all-teal is concerned....

Hmm... well, how technical do you want to get?

1 White top, 1 Aqua top, 1 orange alternate top.
1 White bottom, 1 Aqua bottom.

I believe we're talking about jerseys, so according to my count we have 2 plus an alternate. Does it really count if we wear them in different combinations?

I'm guessing it's teal/teal....

If you look at the Fins website, on the right side under gameday or whatever, they have Ricky in teal/teal from last year running the ball. Why would they put this picture of him up if they weren't wearing it? Just my 2 cents, but I'd bet more than that on it. (Of course betting or wagering on jersey pants would be just weird) :lol:

The dolphins should were the "bright" orange uniforms because:

A) The "bright" orange jerseys will offset the dime head coach.

B) It's going to be the only way they get noticed on the field (because God knows they won't get noticed from there stellar play)

C) Fieldler will likely only throw 2 int's instead of 3 vs. the eagles D-fense.

D) When the season is over for the dolphins, at least they can say they had nice uniforms

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be too positive about tonight nordberg, you may hurt yourself.

I'm almost positive that we'll be wearing the Aqua-Aqua uniforms tonight. It was said earlier this season that we will be wearing them again.

Plus, if you check out MiamiDolphins.com, it shows a picture of Ricky in the all aqua uniform in the PHI@MIA score box on the right.

Gonk, I already said that about the website.

I remember hearing earlier in the season that its going to be teal/teal tonight. But like someone said, does it matter if we look pretty if we lose?

Originally posted by Jimmy James

This is slightly off topic, but I just have to ask:

Don't you get tired of red, white, and blue uniforms as a fan of a team with them? It's like half the frickin league has them! If I were a fan of the Jills or another one of these teams, I'd have been mighty pissed that the league let the Texans in with these colors.

I know some people might find it hard to justify aqua, orange, and white as "manly" colors, but I love them. At least I can tell which players are on my favorite team every game...

Wow I totally agree with this point. I said it before. 14 freakin teams have dark blue as their main color! The last team to come into the NFL (the Texans) was approved for the typical red, white, and blue... WTF? Why not have every team blue and red? Although their great colors, what happened to uniqueness? I won't say Aqua and Orange are the best color combination... but you know what makes me love our colors? The fact that no other team has them! The combo actually looks better every single day simply because I don't see the colors on every other team. Now I'm so freakin proud when I wear all my aqua, orange, and white Dolphins gear. I've noticed other sports team from around the world have adopted the orange-aqua/green combo as their colors... and they say its been inspired by NFL's Miami Dolphins! Amazing!

for the fashion fans

Dolphins are wearing ALL TEAL TONIGHT! I guess I was wrong, they can wear those more than once...

GO FINS!

:(

The good news is that we are 1-0 in the all teal. However, it is pretty ugly. Teal on white just looks better.

Back
Top Bottom