MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars?

EDIT: nevermind, wasn't letting me withdraw from the bank before but now it works

qiuck?

what are fin dollars sorry if its a dumb qestion

There's a thread in the "Questions and Suggestions" forum about it.

Which is where a thread like this belongs.

Phin Dollars...Again...

Sorry, I read the merged thread in this forum, but it didn't answer any of my questions.

(1) Everytime I click on the vbPlaza Menu, it doesn't let me access Gifts or Ribbons. It only lets me Donate, Bank, Thief, Lottery. How do I get those ribbons everyone has under their avatar?

(2) What's the point of the bank besides the obvious, so no one "theifs" your phin dollars? And everytime I try and deposit any amount, it tells me the amount is invalid.

Sorry, I read the merged thread in this forum, but it didn't answer any of my questions.

(1) Everytime I click on the vbPlaza Menu, it doesn't let me access Gifts or Ribbons. It only lets me Donate, Bank, Thief, Lottery. How do I get those ribbons everyone has under their avatar?

(2) What's the point of the bank besides the obvious, so no one "theifs" your phin dollars? And everytime I try and deposit any amount, it tells me the amount is invalid.

Your not a VIP/Premium member, so you cant buy any of that stuff.

Rob has it right but to answer your other question you can deposit your phindollars in the bank but be sure to use the decimal points.For instance if you want to deposit 200 dollars you have to type in 200.00

I am going to merge this with the other thread

Rob has it right but to answer your other question you can deposit your phindollars in the bank but be sure to use the decimal points.For instance if you want to deposit 200 dollars you have to type in 200.00

I am going to merge this with the other thread

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Apologizes for starting a new thread. I just figured if I replied in this merged thread, it wouldn't be as visible.

Current Phin Dollars

Can someone tell me wh at these are? How do we earn them, and what can we do with theM?

I'm glad you asked that question. This is the first time I knew we had such a thing.. Show me the money!

Back
Top Bottom