MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars?

Yeah unless your VIP its pretty much betting. They may change that later tho.

Phin Dollars

Not that I'm a money grubber or anything, but how in the hell do some folks have in excess of $150,000? Is it games you play to win that type of Phin Dollars. Just curious...

Thanks...

this is pretty cool gotta check put the vbookie...im a gambling junkie.....my phin dollars are gonna dwindle...lol

i think the mods have some thing where they can just get as much as they want or something like that, others just have to save and win alot of bets i guess....theres also intrest in the bank

Most mods make a lot of replies to threads and when they make an announcement or a thread, everyone takes a look at it, which gives them Phindollars. I moderate the GM League and I've noticed that it's because your activity level goes up and you post more than you normally do.

Some build up through vbookie, there could be a huge payday this weekend with Wrestlemania. 50/1 odds on the one match.

I would assume Mods get so much by just doing their regular duty posting and keeping the forums clean. Plus, VIP and Premium forums get more $$$ per post.

Phin Dollars

I know this is going to get moved fast but before it does can anyone tell me what Phin Dollars are? I see them in my sig area and that i have some, i just dont know what they are.

Thanks.

For VIP's. They use them to buy gifts/ribbons, and custom colored names. Check out the VPlaza Menu on the Navigation bar of this site.

Back
Top Bottom