Merged: Why is Mark "Shank" Royals still a Phin? / Royals must go | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Why is Mark "Shank" Royals still a Phin? / Royals must go

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Royals must go!!!!!

Enough said, I know it wasn't his fault but they can't afford to have him in there when they need a clutch kick, he totally blows.

Because he can hold Mare's Balls well.

He isn't a rookie but Stemke is still available AFAIK.

Hell, pay me a quarter of what you pay Royals and I will kick it farther and hold Mare's balls a lot firmer and straighter.... Anything to get that loser off of this team.

i was shocked when the phins cut Kevin Stemke in favor of Royals and now i am Pissed off
Royals needs to be Cut NOW!!!
and ReSign Stemke

I would take Stemke or Turk over Royals any day of the year.

amen. all that 'accuracy' don't mean s*** if you CONSISTENTLY shank it for 20 yards. I thought he had gotten himself together in preseason, maybe that leg is just too old. WanneSpeil must give this position some thought. It's only week one and already it's a problem. How many games will be directly affected by field position the rest of the season? And I have to say, I wasn't really blown away by Charlie Rodgers either. They should have let Simmons handle one or two punts and let CR take the kicks.

What's the matter Guys he only shanks them when were deep in our own territory.:D

He has good kicks about 70% of the time and shanks the other 30. Switch the percentages in clutch situations

While we are dishing out Blame... Royals must go!

I don't think a punter could put on a worse show if he didn't have feet. The guy can't even be counted on to kick the ball 30 yards...

He single handedly cost us at least 3 points...

He's an excellent punter. Clutch.

Back
Top Bottom