Merged: Why is Mark "Shank" Royals still a Phin? / Royals must go | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Why is Mark "Shank" Royals still a Phin? / Royals must go

Royals sux and when I heard Stemke wasn't getting the job and Mark was staying, all I could do was shake the head. Royals is repeating like last year and needs a miracle to get better, IMO.

Muck is kidding I'm sure...........Jason Cole said on his forum that he thinks the fins will have somebody in to try out this week, he also has some interesting bits about our defense sucking, thompsons dissappearing act, Wanny's fate ect.
I have no idea how to post a link but it's at the top of the Miami Herald Dolphins section.

The team needs to throw a blanket party on his a$$ like they did to Private Pyle on Full Metal Jacket. That's what should happen to a slacker that cost them a game like that.

Blanket party :lol: I think that might be a little extreme, a simple "Get the hell out of here and never come back," would suffice for me.

If not now, definitely next offseason. Its time we get quality punting. After watching Shane Lechler punt for Oakland, I was mystified.

I mean...think about it, he punts it short when he's aiming for inside the 20, and he punts it long when he's punting deep in his own section of the field. You mean a punter that has more than one kick? Oh my god!

At this point, if we're at 4th and 10 on our own 10 yd line, we're better off going for it than having Royals punt. At least then we have SOME chance of getting the ball out of our own RedZone.

This Motherf#cker needs to have his *** cut right GD now. We looked like a bunch of monkeys trying to screw a canteloupe yesterday thanks to him. Obviously we didn't make many defensive stands but he didn't help with them starting each drive on there thirty yard line either. I overlooked last years game in New England but I think we've been quite patient.

The team fell apart in every way yesterday. To point at one person is really not right. That said, I think that Royals should lose his job. Right now. When the Dolphins really needed to change field position, he choked. When the MAJORITY of fans want the punter changed (not the QB, or WR, or RB) that should give the coach a clue that we are seeing a guy that just chokes. I dont care how good he kicked in the preseason, when it counted, he choked.

It's hard to stop people when they're on the 35 half the game cause of our stupid *** punter.

If he wants to get the ball past 35 yards he has to make it a line drive. Last night I was watching punters boom the **** for like 60 yards.

Back
Top Bottom