Merged: Why is the front page gone? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Why is the front page gone?

This website

What happened to the front page of this website? All I ever get now is directed straight to this message board.

actually, I think they are doing wide spread upgrades to the site. I think they were going to do just a couple, but one thing led to another and they decided to do the whole thing now. I'm actually pretty excited to see the changes.

actually, I think they are doing wide spread upgrades to the site. I think they were going to do just a couple, but one thing led to another and they decided to do the whole thing now. I'm actually pretty excited to see the changes.

:yeahthat:

Checkout the Questions and Suggestions Forum for the details. They are performing several upgrades.

Any chance your putting some VIP money towards a new server for this site? It's been unbearable to get on here when there is alot of Dolphins news in the media.

Not trying to sound ungreatful but there is no reason why this site should have so many problems from a high number of visitors.

Any chance your putting some VIP money towards a new server for this site? It's been unbearable to get on here when there is alot of Dolphins news in the media.

Not trying to sound ungreatful but there is no reason why this site should have so many problems from a high number of visitors.

We are in the process of upgrading the servers (even though the servers are not the problem). We would welcome your VIP membership fee and promise to use the money to upgrade the site.

CLICK HERE. Go Deeper. Become a FinHeaven VIP.

Does it usally take this long?

It might help if one or two more people make "OMGZ!?!!?!??! WHERE'S THE FRONT PAGE?!?!?!?" threads. :rolleyes2

Or.....you could just thank the mods for all the hardwork thus far by sending them cookies. :D

Yes - it takes a very long time. Especially considering how big the site is... you really shouldn't pressure. Just enjoy what you have man :cool:

Back
Top Bottom