Merged: Why is the front page gone? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Why is the front page gone?

OK I didn't think it takes a while, and these guys have jobs(someone has to keep these damn hookers in check)

Any chance your putting some VIP money towards a new server for this site? It's been unbearable to get on here when there is alot of Dolphins news in the media.

Not trying to sound ungreatful but there is no reason why this site should have so many problems from a high number of visitors.

They are. Why don't you help since you seem to obviously like it. :wink:

I miss the shoutbox, i miss the front page, i REALLY miss the shoutbox :(

Patience. It's under reconstruction. You can find all of the same info from the frontpage in the forums.

if you had looked in the "questions" forum, instead of posting in the "Dolphins" forum, you would have your answers...

personally I like the new look and it saves me a couple of mouse clicks by taking me straight to the forums. I vote that you leave it the way it is.

personally I like the new look and it saves me a couple of mouse clicks by taking me straight to the forums. I vote that you leave it the way it is.

when I saved the site to fav's, I did it at the forums, so thats where I go anyway.

Nah we need the front page back up, it has links to the miami news sites that I find invaluable, always go there first for news!!

Patience. It's under reconstruction. Its the staffs #1 priority. they are working very hard not only to get it working, but working so we won't have problems.

Folks, we are completely changing the platform the front page was operating on as well as changing the webserver from Apache to Lighttpd. This platform is much more stable and much faster but we need to make sure that all the scripting errors are gone and that everything works as we expect.

Back
Top Bottom