Merged: Will we go after a WR or QB next?/We'll go QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Will we go after a WR or QB next?/We'll go QB

Take Andrew Walter. Who cares at this point. He's the only real QB left. Frye is nothing but a camp arm.

Forget about greene or the slash dudes.

Are you kidding me? what about jason campbell,Kyle Orton,Stephan Lefors, or Jason White.......unless any of these players have been drafted in the past 10 minutes. I havent been watching the draft...lol

The idea of anyone wanting Jason White is ludicrous in the extreme. He is what Dorsey would be if Dorsey was stupid. Heisman winner goes undrafted. Watch.

I have watched Auburn play the last few years and I can tell you that Jason Campbell is so vastly overrated that it isn't funny. This guy has only had 1 even halfway decent season, he has been a huge liability to Auburn for every year before last and if Tommy Tuberville says otherwise, he is lying through his teeth. He nearly single-handedly GOT Tuberville canned, remember?

I think we're going to take Frye if we stay put. I hate to say it (I was one of the biggest advocates for acquiring as many picks possible), but I'd trade up to the early 20s in order to get Rodgers.

CaptainCharisma said:
Qb Qb Qb Qb Qb !

We should trade up to #23 with Seattle and get Rodgers. Give up next years #1 and our 3rd round or something. Im agine pulling Brown and Rodgers in the draft. Wow.

byroan said:
I hope we take McPherson! :wink:

I do too! Still wish we coulda got Smith or Rodgers but Adrian is a fine QB that I wouldn't mind seeing starting for Miami. Key is to find a QB that has a GREAT chance at beating Feeley and Frerotte (which isn't hard to do) and McPherson looks the part.

pigskinguy said:
I can't frikkin wait for SOMEBODY ELSE to take McPherson so people around here will stop talking about drafting him.

I couldn't agree more.

Adrian McPherson=Quincy Carter

Remeber, Jerry Jones fell in love with this guy and thought he had pulled a fast one on the rest of the league when he drafted him the first round.
I'm sure GM's around the league are still laughing about that one.

dolphingator said:
The idea of anyone wanting Jason White is ludicrous in the extreme. He is what Dorsey would be if Dorsey was stupid. Heisman winner goes undrafted. Watch.

I have watched Auburn play the last few years and I can tell you that Jason Campbell is so vastly overrated that it isn't funny. This guy has only had 1 even halfway decent season, he has been a huge liability to Auburn for every year before last and if Tommy Tuberville says otherwise, he is lying through his teeth. He nearly single-handedly GOT Tuberville canned, remember?

I think people get enamored when they see a QB with good athletic ability i.e. Vick, McPherson etc.
If I recall Montana wasn't very tall and had only average arm strength.
Too often, not enough emphasis is placed on intangibles and the mental aspects of playing QB. Vick IMO is a below average QB in every respect except in his ability to scramble. Unless he improves drastically in the next 2-3 years he will never be anything more than a highlight reel.
McPherson has done nothing to suggest he would be a good NFL QB. No track record in college.

I think Baas would be the best value but I think Nick will go defence.

Ozzy rules!!

Adrian McPherson all the way...

You know what would stink? if the team that picks right before us drafts him..lol

Back
Top Bottom