Merged: Will we go after a WR or QB next?/We'll go QB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Will we go after a WR or QB next?/We'll go QB

i hope we take darren sproles next

Regan21286 said:
I do too! Still wish we coulda got Smith or Rodgers but Adrian is a fine QB that I wouldn't mind seeing starting for Miami. Key is to find a QB that has a GREAT chance at beating Feeley and Frerotte (which isn't hard to do) and McPherson looks the part.

Ryan Leaf could beat out these two. We HAVE to get a QB in round 2. Brown is not a bad pick, but I too would have liked to trade down and get at least another 2nd round pick.

jlfin said:
I couldn't agree more.

Adrian McPherson=Quincy Carter

Remeber, Jerry Jones fell in love with this guy and thought he had pulled a fast one on the rest of the league when he drafted him the first round.
I'm sure GM's around the league are still laughing about that one.

If they are laughing at that one they must be trying to hire DW and Rick to do stand up for letting Feelme on our roster, much less giving up the 34th pick for him. I would give Feeley AND a 4th rounder for Quincy Carter at this point. Compared to Feeley, Carter looks like John Elway.
I say we offer our 5th to the Jets for Fielder :roflmao: :roflmao:

Refresh me on why we would go D tackle so early. We already have Carter, Bowens, Chester, and last I knew Zgonia was still on our roster as well. That would be a waste to pick a DT so early.

Refresh me on why we would go D tackle so early. We already have Carter, Bowens, Chester, and last I knew Zgonia was still on our roster as well. That would be a waste to pick a DT so early. I think that we really need to concentrate on this offense early in the draft. The only place I could justify going on D-fense is Safety there is a lot of uncertainty at the position.

IMO I dont think either....I can see a Safety, Corner or Center/O-Line

Hopefully Sahzor or Baas.......lol and yes im a Michigan fan

I think we take a QB in R2...

The only question for me is whether we will take Frye or Walter. Personally, I would be delighted with either player. Walter shouldn't have fallen as far as this.

Walter would be a huge reach. I think we'll probably take anything but a QB.

TARHEEL38 said:
If they are laughing at that one they must be trying to hire DW and Rick to do stand up for letting Feelme on our roster, much less giving up the 34th pick for him. I would give Feeley AND a 4th rounder for Quincy Carter at this point. Compared to Feeley, Carter looks like John Elway.
I say we offer our 5th to the Jets for Fielder :roflmao: :roflmao:

Next time, post a well thought out response. Carter is a big time bust. Also, he was given several seasons to see what he could do. It almost seems like you have a personal gripe against Feeley.
Truth is, no one knows how good Feeley can be. I've posted this several times already on different threads. Name me one QB who could have succeeded in this offense (with all the turmoil) last year? And, please be realistic.

MCMike81 said:
Refresh me on why we would go D tackle so early. We already have Carter, Bowens, Chester, and last I knew Zgonia was still on our roster as well. That would be a waste to pick a DT so early. I think that we really need to concentrate on this offense early in the draft. The only place I could justify going on D-fense is Safety there is a lot of uncertainty at the position.

Dario Romero also

i agree. just a hunch, it's a linebacker. one of them big strong guys that saban covets... if not, safety.. and if there isnt anything enticing at our 2 most needed positions on d (LB/Safety) then the BPA on D or the best WR left.

Back
Top Bottom