Merged: Woody to Miami?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Woody to Miami??

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Damien Woody?

The dude on ESPN News with the glasses, was talking about Jay Fiedler so I turned my attention there. He stated that Miami has given Fiedler permission to seek a trade, and Feeley would replace him. But then, he started talking about the Patriots letting Damien Woody hit the market. His turning statement from Feeley to Woody was, "Could A.J. Feeley have a new blocker as well?"

He said teams like Miami could be looking to upgrade their O-Line by adding a guy like Woody. We'll see what happens.

OMG, Woddy to Miami?....

I just logged off and turn on ESPN news and they were just saying that Jay had permision to talk trade with other teams. Then they said that Feeley was the new starting QB. Then the guy said something like this"Will Feeley be getting the snaps from Woddy of the pats?"...but honestly I couldn't quite get the rest cos I was all the way in the bathroom went they said it. Please, I am not trying to post crap info and I'm not sure what the guy was talking about. Now, for the ones that know more than me, is it posible for us to get this guy? I'd start him at either center or guard along with Seth. Am I just dreaming or did I hear the wrong thing? Or maybe he said Miami cos he was just talking about us?

Ozzy rules!!

Man, I guess you beat me to it....lol I was alredy logged off and had to come back in. Now that'd be great f!$*&%$&) news!!

Ozzy rules!!

if this happens, there will be a woody in vermont as well :D

Yeah, I guess they'll just get merged. But this would be a GREAT move.

Smith, Nails, McKinney, Woody, Wade

How does that look with...

Feeley, Williams, Chambers, Clayton, McMichael?

Man, that right side of the line would be big and how about this o-line...
Smith,Carey,Seth Woody and Wade....now you're talking.

Ozzy rules!!

I think Woody would play LG because he can move like a center. Plus, Nails is better suited for the right side.

Smith - Woody - McKinney - Nails - Wade

Looks pretty good to me. Improved Smith and recovered Nails also are welcomed changes.

Still, I can't see him leaving two rings behind. And I can't see NE letting him get away. ESPECIALLY to a division rival.

Originally posted by Danny
Man, that right side of the line would be big and how about this o-line...
Smith,Carey,Seth Woody and Wade....now you're talking.

Ozzy rules!!

It's better to re-sign Nails and get a WR in the draft, though.

The football gods would really have to be feeling sorry for us for that to happen . It would be a great move.

boston globe article today said that they will let woody walk!!!

I don't like McKinney. He gets dominated too much. Way too much. Hopefully, Miami goes for a replacement. Woody wanted big money in NE so I'm not so sure Woody would come here with our limited space.

If Woody does come to Miami, I want to see him at Center

As to McKinney being dominated, keep in mind Dwight Stephenson didn't start his first two years either and he turned out just fine.

Back
Top Bottom