Merged: Woody to Miami?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Woody to Miami??

The thing I would love to see happen is if we sign someone like Woody or Timmerman in free agency, re-sign Nails and let him compete with McKinney and Whitley at guard, and draft Jake Grove with our second first rounder if Ogunleye leaves.

Originally posted by Muck
I think Woody would play LG because he can move like a center. Plus, Nails is better suited for the right side.

Smith - Woody - McKinney - Nails - Wade

Looks pretty good to me. Improved Smith and recovered Nails also are welcomed changes.

Still, I can't see him leaving two rings behind. And I can't see NE letting him get away. ESPECIALLY to a division rival.
Sounds intriguing. Why exactly is Nails better suited for the right side? I don't know a lot where that is concerned. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I don't like McKinney. He gets dominated too much. Way too much. Hopefully, Miami goes for a replacement. Woody wanted big money in NE so I'm not so sure Woody would come here with our limited space.

If Woody does come to Miami, I want to see him at Center
:up:

I agree. I don't want Seth starting. He couldn't beat out Ruddy, and he was injured all year. That doesn't make me feel very confident in his abilities.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
The thing I would love to see happen is if we sign someone like Woody or Timmerman in free agency, re-sign Nails and let him compete with McKinney and Whitley at guard, and draft Jake Grove with our second first rounder if Ogunleye leaves.

Ditto.
I'm all for a WR with the first #1 and then Grove with the second #1.
Another option would be Leckey in the third.

Get Woddy on our OL woody be great:D

But I read somewhere that Woody wanted to stay in NE even if he had to take a paycut to do it...

I hope if NE let's him walk, we will need to offer Woody A LOT OF MONEY to make him think of the Sunshine state.

Originally posted by Muck
I think Woody would play LG because he can move like a center. Plus, Nails is better suited for the right side.

Smith - Woody - McKinney - Nails - Wade

Or:

Smith - Woody/Jeno James - McKinney - Carey - Wade

Although I would draft a center in the 4th to compete with McKinney. In the games that him and Ruddy were switching around Ricky was getting better runs but the knock on McKinney is that he's easily confused by stunts and picking up blitzers.

Woody would be one very good addition. We really need to improve the interior of the offensive line, and he would be a perfect fit.

ChambersOwnz I like the team that you have set up, that is the same team that I am playing in Madden with, except I have Woody at LG and Nails at RG, I've got Clayton at receiver. Thats who I want us to pick and I hope he wears #83 so I can get my old jersey out haha. Im about to play NE in NE in the snow on all madden so I'll let ya know how the new team pand out haha.

Originally posted by Dolfan954
:up:

I agree. I don't want Seth starting. He couldn't beat out Ruddy, and he was injured all year. That doesn't make me feel very confident in his abilities.

Ummmm newsflash.....
It was Mckinney's second year.
This will be his 3rd. Some lineman never start a single game period for 2 years.
Give him a break.
It's way too early to call Mckinney a bust.

If he can't step it up this year then you've got a problem.

i say draft that center from Virginia Tech. Jake something. they say he is turning heads at the combine and he is tough and nasty. i bet spielman is one who has his eye on him.

Originally posted by unclemonty

Ditto.
I'm all for a WR with the first #1 and then Grove with the second #1.
Another option would be Leckey in the third.

yeah grove thats his name. just get him and we will be fine. i will bet that we get that villareal from chicago and a center and that would pretty much do it unless Wade does end up going somewhere.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Ummmm newsflash.....
It was Mckinney's second year.
This will be his 3rd. Some lineman never start a single game period for 2 years.
Give him a break.
It's way too early to call Mckinney a bust.

If he can't step it up this year then you've got a problem.
No need for the sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I'm well aware of how long McKinney has been in the league, and I never said he was a bust. All I said is that I don't trust him to start just yet.

i think they'll resign Wade, and if they did that and added Woody and/or Villareal, and if Feely plays pretty well....this O could be flat-out SICK! lol

With an oline like that even fielder could be good(it was a stretch to say that)Ricky Williams for breaking the nfl season rushing record next season with that oline sounds very good

Originally posted by Danny
Man, that right side of the line would be big and how about this o-line...
Smith,Carey,Seth Woody and Wade....now you're talking.

Ozzy rules!!

I like this better... but only cause Vern is my boy. I do like Nails though so him and Vern would fight it out.. most likely my boy would win it

Back
Top Bottom