MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Would you buy a jersey from this guy?

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
There I am going to try now because of you.

I have Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor

Phinfan99 said:
this is my 2nd Dolphin jersey.1st one was a Dan Marino but its to little for me : (.This is what the jersey looks like http://cgi.ebay.com/RONNIE-BROWN-DOLPHINS-AUTHENTIC-REEBOK-JERSEY-50_W0QQitemZ8754695431QQcategoryZ24948QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I got it for 50 :)
I hope its not fake though :fire:.What jerseys do you have.:dolphins:

I hate to be the one to have to tell you this...but it is fake. Look at the "BROWN" on this official one from the official NFL site

clear.gif

and look at the one on EBay...

62_1_sblJPG-1.jpg

but for 50 bucks its still a good deal

Well its still better than paying 70 :p or 250.But now I'm going give him neg rep.

Yeah, that think looks sketchy, but for 50 I would still think that's pretty good if the materials are the same.

I have a JT authentic orange and a ZT replica aqua

aww crap you are right. now I am going to be out 50 bucks thanks to you

I wish they didn't cost so d*** much :yell: . I have the money but i'm trying to save for a car so I can't spend that much.

im mr. replica jersey man, haha... thats all i get, except my pitt panthers marino jersey, thats authentic... but i have a ronnie brown, pat surtain :(, chris chambers, then the two mistakes... david boston (but its cause it was real cheap after last season), aaaaaaaaaaaaand everyones favorite 2nd round pick............... eddie moore :lol:

dude, there is no such thing as a "fake" jersey. It's a piece of clothing. It is exaclty what it is, a sweet a$$ Dolphins jersey.

ILPhinFan88 said:
I got mine last week, see my daughter wearing it below.

clear.gif

That is awesome - nice to see good folks raising there kids the RIGHT way in this day & age. Sir, I salute you. :dolphins:

ILPhinFan88 said:
I got mine last week, see my daughter wearing it below.

clear.gif

Yaa I see it :shakeno:.I'm a lone dolphin fan in my whole family :(.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
aww crap you are right. now I am going to be out 50 bucks thanks to you

LOL oh man too funny.

Not to nit pick the guy but he said authentic Jersey. He may of gotten blank jerseys and had names and numbers put on afterword, explaining why they look different.

I am with you. 70 bucks for a good looking fake sounds better than 250 for the real thing. Hell I can buy enough beer for $180 bucks that I will forget the jersey is fake. And after drinking that much beer I probably will be happy I didn't spend that much cash on my new, soiled, jersey.

Texphinphan

Back
Top Bottom