Merged: Wright has torn rotator cuff, could be out of year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wright has torn rotator cuff, could be out of year

Obviously why we got him so cheap, wouldn't expect him to be a major contributor/starter in his rookie year anyway. This doesn't upset me that much.

In Saban We Trust!

I guess he wasn't such a great deal after all.

still a vgood pick up most players drafted in this round would either be released or never play, Atleast we know he'll be rdy to play next season. This guy has 1st round talent. Nice pick up.

k, only question for me is....... how can you be lifting the weights he was doin with a torn rotator?? or is it over exaggerated?

Just think of him as an early 2nd round pick in next year's draft. For a #7 in this years.

Specialk0832 said:
k, only question for me is....... how can you be lifting the weights he was doin with a torn rotator?? or is it over exaggerated?

good question.

but u all are right, its not like he would be starting for us this year anyway.

Specialk0832 said:

According to Wright he was benching around 425lbs. and was shocked to find out his rotator cuff is torn.

How can he be bench pressing 425lbs with no pain when he has a torn rotator cuff??

still a good pick. Get the surgery now and he could be ready for the second half of the season. Then turn him lose next year on our opponents!

According to that article, continuing to play with that tear will have a degenerative effect over time. No way he elects to skip the surgery to play this year. My question is how this injury will affect him once he has the surgery. Even if he doesn't play a down as a rookie, if in the long term he suffers no ill effects from the injury, this pick will pay off huge for us.

He needs to get it fixed now and plan for thr future, not short term. I hope he sees this despite playing fine with the injury. Even if he misses much of his rookie campaign, he likely would have received little playing time anyways.

Back
Top Bottom