Merged: Wright has torn rotator cuff, could be out of year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Wright has torn rotator cuff, could be out of year

screamer said:
still a good pick. Get the surgery now and he could be ready for the second half of the season. Then turn him lose next year on our opponents!

redshirt him till next year. see vickerson....i love what nick is doing.

Okay, talent wise in this draft Wright has no peers. He is the most physically gifted DT in the draft, and he falls because of his play leveling off about the same time that we now know he tore his rotator cuff. Im not saying its the only reason, he does lack effort at times and tends to play high but these are coachable. He will be a disruptive force when he is healthy and motivated. The Oguleye comparison is a great one, he was a first round pick that fell out of the draft with his injury. We should get him into the operating room, put him on IR and let him come back healthy and strong next year.

partial tears can function normally but they hurt, he would have trouble with a complete tear, i still think he could rehab either in time for camp

this is good because ow we wont have to cut the other tackle we took in the second since wright will go on the DL we have is rights and nobodya has the chance to steal him

this means by next year zgonina and tryalor will be gone leaving us room for him to come into the roster and be a stud for years to come

Present D-Line:
DE-J. Taylor
DT-K. Traylor
DT-V. Holliday
DE-K. Carter

Future D-Line:
DE-M. Roth
DT-K. Vickerson
DT-M. Wright
DE- R. Wright

Of course this is all speculation, but that really sounds promising.

That's exellent news, this mean we have talent in the bank, he won't take a roster spot and allow us to evaluate what we have in Manny Wrigth and Vickerson, come to think of it wouldn't be nice to have 2 DT named Wright, i can see it from here : 2 Wright can't do no wrongs.

I still have to say

Rodrique Wright is my favorite pick of this year's draft and I think he might play this season, even if it's late.

I forsee a great poster...or at least some good fan produced banners at Dolphin Stadium.

We have Manuel Wright and Rodrique Wright. Two DT's who were thought of as having 1st round talent. If they develop as hoped...

The Wright Brothers: No Fly Zone

Well, maybe not...But someone will come up with something clever.

Back
Top Bottom