Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here

What did John Beck show, that he deserves to have the offense turned over to him? Time for someone to earn the spot !!!!!!

Draft as many QB's as possible I want another superstar QB dang it. I don't care if we draft all QB's. Let's solve the biggest position first. Now we have true competition hopefully we grab another UD one.

Very interesting. Some love this pick and others hate it. I'm guessing the FO didn't intend on drafting a QB as they probably thought they'd be gone by this point. But he fell to them at this pick and I think they are thinking he's the best talent available and they now have a back up plan in case Beck isn't the answer. I'll wait and see what we get in the rest of the draft before I say this was a good or bad pick.

I love it!!!! Great pick and now we all know what the brass thinks of Beck!

I dont think BP figured Henne or Brohm to be there at 57, so I dont think it says much about Beck. It was a value pick. If they wanted to replace Beck they would have dont that at 32

if this true or not about the JT trade to Tampa? is on the sun sentinel but it is true?

Ozzy rules!!

I dont think BP figured Henne or Brohm to be there at 57, so I dont think it says much about Beck. It was a value pick. If they wanted to replace Beck they would have dont that at 32

that's great but.......WE NEED SOMEONE TO THROW IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this true or not about the JT trade to Tampa? is on the sun sentinel but it is true?

Ozzy rules!!
Nope. They took some unknown WR. So no trade unless it worse than we thought. I doubt it though.

Back
Top Bottom