Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 1 Million: Draft Day 1 thread/Continuing Discussion Bring it here

Well guys I was got two out of my three mock picks for us and I think we did a great job. Can't wait for tomorrow. Trade JT to Dallas for the 61st pick

I still hope we draft Schuening to play LG tomorrow and we still need a corner and an OLB....I'm not gonna judge everything right now but it has been a good offseason and a good draft...Henne was value at that spot

Ozzy rules!!

Ok...time to find the silver lining.

Henne seems raw. He apparently has tools but needs work on his mechanics and decision making.

Lee can work with him for a couple seasons. During that time, Beck will establish himself as our QB. If an injury comes along, hopefully Henne will be able to step in seamlessly.

i dont get why so many people dont like the merling pick this guy in ALL the mock drafts i saw was a round 1 pick.. if healthy he is a stud.
Henne im no so sure about.. i hope he does not see the field for at least 2 or 3 years..
who is next mike hart WTF

Hashmarks has nailed another one. When the Packers took Brian Brohm with the 56th pick, a huge cheer went up in the Dolphins' draft room. Michigan quarterback Chad Henne was there guy from the start, and they're ecstatic about getting him at No. 57.
Peter King had Chad Henne going No. 20 to the Ravens in a trade. Turns out the Ravens preferred Joe Flacco from Delaware State. The Dolphins have a starting left tackle, a starting defensive end and a potential starting quarterback, and we're only to 57. And they landed a starting linebacker and tight end in a trade with the Cowboys on Friday.
I really think this has been a fantastic draft for the Dolphins. I'm sure fans in South Florida are thrilled.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks

we could still trade JT for a 3rd this year and the other 2 picks could be next year which is ok too...we're not building a team in 1 draft...we need picks next year too.

Ozzy rules!!

Quesiton. What the hell does "Best football is ahead of him" mean? I mean, if it means what it says, isn't that something that doesn't need to be said? Who would pick a player that isn't going to get better?

this is a value pick.. hard to pass up here- especially for Tuna's legacy if someone else took Henne and he turned into another Brady so late in the second round. I'm a Beck guy all the way, think he's gonna be our Drew Brees but let the 3 of them duke it out and let the best QB win. Hopefully at worst we'll have a Matt Schaub who can step in on injuries and be trade bait somewhere down road. I'm a lot happier with this pick than a Ryan in the top 10 let alone at #!. All in all, a conservative, but good first day. and we're already ahead of the game tomorrow gaining 2 starters while losing a backup and regaining our 4th pick. Gonna be a good draft!

can't wait for tomorrow now...I hope we move down from 64 just a little and get some more picks

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom