Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football" | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football"

Does Ross ditch Ireland or weather the storm?

• Ross will weather the storm and keep for the draft and beyond

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ireland will be a goner before the draft.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ireland on thin ice, if the dolphins are bad this year hell be gone next year.

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
Not too defend ireland but the biggest gm douchebag ever that needs to get crushed by a falling asteroid is david samson, gm of the miami marlins. I would him knock a few teeth out that midget if he ever crossed me. The guy is so irritable,hateable & smack talking lil beezatch that you just detest him, he is the great example of the napoleon complex!

With ya OP all the way....Look you guys staying positive must be young and obviously have not devoted more than 10 years to this F'd up franchise

I wish i was still young........ but theres a glimmer of sanity left ! "So i got that goin for me, which is nice !"

I like this:
"To sum it up, Jeff Ireland is possibly the worst general manager in the history of professional organized sports."

Not too defend ireland but the biggest gm douchebag ever that needs to get crushed by a falling asteroid is david samson, gm of the miami marlins. I would him knock a few teeth out that midget if he ever crossed me. The guy is so irritable,hateable & smack talking lil beezatch that you just detest him, he is the great example of the napoleon complex!
All that is true. I think Ireland is a scumbag and terrible at his job, but samson is just a failure at being a human being.

All that is true. I think Ireland is a scumbag and terrible at his job, but samson is just a failure at being a human being.

Yea...Samson at least attempts to put out a good product on the field...This year should be awesome for Marlins baseball...Hopefully they are playing in October...

No one is gonna care for the dolphins this season...

Yea...Samson at least attempts to put out a good product on the field...This year should be awesome for Marlins baseball...Hopefully they are playing in October...

No one is gonna care for the dolphins this season...
Like samson has anything to do with it. I trust Beinfest. The Marlins ownership might be scumbags but they're not incompetent. All the major teams in S FL may not be racking up chips, but they're easy to root for because they're now being run by competent decision makers. Riley, Tallon, Beinfest are good at what they do. It just adds to why the Dolphins are so ****ing irritating. They should be the top dogs but they're being run into the ground by ****ups.

I've been a die hard Dolphin fan for over forty years and I have never felt so numb and empty about the state of our franchise. I'm also tired of hearing all the apologetic fans trying to rationalize the bumblings of our FO. There is no rationalization, our FO have proven themselves to be much less than inept. I truly feel sorry for coach Philbin.......he doesn't deserve this. Come to think of it, we certainly don't deserve this. I can't even try to understand Ireland's thought process as our GM. I truly believe Ireland suffers from Napolean complex, hence he is apparently the biggest douche bag in any executive position in all of sports. Patriots sign Gallery and Lloyd to better an already better offensive line and wr Corp than ours. We have mediocre talent and are capped out year in and year out. We can't sign first or even second tier free agents because we have become a ****ing joke. It truly is depressing.

Hey if we're gonna have a super thread it may as well be named after this guys thread! Jeff Ireland can go straight to ****ing HELL!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I think the title of the thread is overblown, Ireland probably isn't the worst GM in football but he isn't proving himself the man for the job here either. Dolphin fans raised on Shula and Marino and earlier are used to being in contention every year, we expect better from the team than what we are getting.

Again as Ireland bashers are quick to point out most of this is media dribble made up to suit their hate on Ireland.

What are you talking about? Ireland's bonehead moves are well know among fans, players, his peers and the media. He's looked bad a high number of times.

Back
Top Bottom