Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

We got him, his name is Jason Allen

Umm...what are you talking about? I mentioned a player from Virginia/Virginia Tech with a big contract who talks trash and you tell me that's Jason Allen? Seems like Jason Allen still gets blamed for everything around here. :lol:

Does anyone know the exact financials a Team would be on the hook for if they choose to claim him?

Depending on the $$$$, I don't see this being a bad signing. He can't be worse than what we have....

Ill take Deangelo's 3 picks. Regardless of how overated he is, he is an upgrade to our secondary.

whoa.. wtf is up with the raiders organization? lol i feel bad for their fans

and yes we MUST SIGN deangelo hall. This could be a defining move that will put our team to another level!!! c'mon Bill

Does anyone know the exact financials a Team would be on the hook for if they choose to claim him?

Depending on the $$$$, I don't see this being a bad signing. He can't be worse than what we have....

17 Mil that is guaranteed. He signed for 24 guaranteed and the Raiders are responsible for 7-8 of that. If he is picked off waivers, that team has to cover the rest.

If no one pick him up off waivers then he is a free agent and no contract applies.

Why do people keep slaming Goodman?? He made play after play Sunday and has made plenty of plays this year. I think Goodman is our 2nd best corner. As for Hall, bring him on board, the raiders team is a cancer. Any one would love life after living in the enviroment. He would be a model character after seeing how bad life can truely be. Bring him in.

YES YES bring him in if hes wiling to play in MIAMI. It is goona be his choice where he plays. He is not gonna get the 7 yr 70 mil contract the Raiders gave him. Hell have to play cheaper. But he still has alot of talent. If we dont sign him whos left. The Raiders are clearing house to have enough money to sign Asomugha next year. There is word that DT Tommy Kelly could be realeased too. He has talent. But Hall would be a good addition for the right price. Gamble and Asomugha will be franchised prob if not resigned. Unless we trade for Lito-- Hall is the answer.

Al Davis started having competition from Hall on who was the biggest cancer to the Raiders, so Al cut his Ace!

Wow, i dont even care about signing Hall, lol. The fact that they released him is crazy. What is wrong with that organization?

Should we take a look at DeAngelo Hall?

it is reported that deangelo hall maybe released by oakland. should we take a look at him we could use another corner i know jason allen has been playing well but this guy is still young. i am well aware of his problems when he was in atlanta but he seems to be better in oakland. i am undecided if we should our D is playing well and we have none of these pre madonnas on our team. but given his upside and history to the tuna i think we should look into him.
heres the link. http://blogs.nfl.com/category/adam-schefter/

Back
Top Bottom