Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

Look. Any of you guys that even attempt to put Henne in the same league as Sanchez are 100% lying. Snatch led the Jets like 75 yds in 40 seconds and threw the winning strike. He didnt get lucky. He didnt get a gift from the refs. He was just plain out awesome. Give credit. Or shut up. Dont make a fool outta yourselves. Henne is a joke. Pray we get someone who will get us a qb.

the point to a public forum is expressing ones opinion... telling people to shut up will only hurt your reputation not others.

To say he was plain out awesome is a lie... he just threw a pic that should have sealed the win for houston on the drive before that.... are you kidding me right now. Houston goes super conservative and settles for the fg and gives the ball back to NYJ. interception on one drive, than edwards makes jason allen look foolish on the next and we're supposed to worship the ground sanchez walks on.... really??

a BS PI call in the miami game gives NYJ new life.
a PI call against denver gives the NYJ the game.
a boneheaded personal foul against DET gives NYJ the game.
dubious play calling, and butterfingers in the cleveland game DEEP and I mean DEEP in there own territory gives NYJ the game.
and jason allen giftwraps some horrible coverage to give NYJ the game....

yep.. sanchez is a future league mvp as well as a franchise qb.

Sanchez is not doing bad, but the jest would have been better off staying at 17 and taking Josh Freeman, the QB who legitimately looks like the real deal - one of the few first rounders since the Rivers-Roethlesburger-EManning draft who's actually more turning out to be more talented than his supporting cast and carrying his team instead of vice versa. Hindsight's always 20/20 but of Henne, Flacco, Ryan, Stafford, Sanchez .. at this point, Freeman's makes the most compelling argument for Best of Breed, not to mention the best value.

While I'm pleased with Sanchez's development I have to say Freeman does look very impressive. I think I'd take Sam Bradford over all of those guys though, he's going to be sick. He has nothing at receiver in St. Louis and he's playing really well.

Sanchez still needs to work on his accuracy, especially in the red zone. Today was another game where he was just OK and then turned it on at the end of the game. A marked progression from last year but still a ton of room for improvement.

Is that argument over?
Really guys you need to draft a QB in the 1st round.
I´d hate for the Dolphins to somehow trade up and grab Luck, he is the real deal

listen the book is STILL out on Sanchez. the Jets have won with him at QB BUT he hasnt been all that efficient. hes had some good moments this year - just like Henne did last year. I wouldnt gloat just yet. Odds are the Jets will end up with the 6th spot in the AFC, perhaps the 5th, either way how is your tone when they LOSE a FIRST ROUND PLAYOFF GAME?????

id say this is a MORE likely scenario for the Jets than any other at this point. THEN what does everybody say about Sanchez? lets wait and see before we make judgement here. but NO the argument is STILL not over. because Sanchez still has yet to emerge sorry.

nice drive today btw.....but who in their right mind DOENT throw at Jason Allen??? i mean it is GUARANTEED he will **** up coverage and leave your guy WIDE-OPEN with the game on the line after all. i mean he doesnt know what a cornerbacks primary job is. he truthfully doesnt

a BS PI call in the miami game gives NYJ new life.
a PI call against denver gives the NYJ the game.
a boneheaded personal foul against DET gives NYJ the game.
dubious play calling, and butterfingers in the cleveland game DEEP and I mean DEEP in there own territory gives NYJ the game.
and jason allen giftwraps some horrible coverage to give NYJ the game....

yep.. sanchez is a future league mvp as well as a franchise qb.

All I see is blah blah blah, excuses.

Point is Sanchez has performed well in his 2nd yr and is on his way to being a solid QB. Deal with it. Henne is a good QB as well if your team could actually fire Henning as he may well be worse than our OC

for sure. saban takes an injured jason allen 16th overall. and after five or six years worth of failing in miami where recently two rookies start over him, he goes to houston and plays just like everyone knows he plays. horrible.

the point to a public forum is expressing ones opinion... telling people to shut up will only hurt your reputation not others.

To say he was plain out awesome is a lie... he just threw a pic that should have sealed the win for houston on the drive before that.... are you kidding me right now. Houston goes super conservative and settles for the fg and gives the ball back to NYJ. interception on one drive, than edwards makes jason allen look foolish on the next and we're supposed to worship the ground sanchez walks on.... really??

None of this matters.. what matters is they have a QB that knows how to capitalize and drive his team down the field.. On the Edwards throw, that throw was perfect.. all edwards had to do the put his little fingers out and the ball was placed perfectly in his hands.. Noones worshipping the ground DS walks on, the arguement is Henne vs Sanchez, and DS is sooo much better a QB than Henne, how anyone can debate otherwise is laughable..

Yeah, the Jets have had three close games they could have easily lost as won, but thats the difference between good teams and bad teams.. good teams find ways to win those games, and DS always seems to be leading they Jests to finding those ways to win those games.

its good to have koolaid glasses, as long as they dont lie to you.

All I see is blah blah blah, excuses.

Point is Sanchez has performed well in his 2nd yr and is on his way to being a solid QB. Deal with it. Henne is a good QB as well if your team could actually fire Henning as he may well be worse than our OC

a lot of people see facts... jets fans see excuses... I can only imagine how the "excuses" as you put them would sound if the jets had lost those games.
that being said, the jets won all of those games... but not because of sanchez.

Tho I like what Freeman has done in his 2nd yr from 1st keep in mind Freeman doesn't play for a big market team like Sanchez is so there isn't as much pressure on him. Sanchez has had to deal with a lot of adversity from Week 1 of last year and has handled it like a veteran. Lots of other QB's would have broken down.

Keep in Mind Freeman also doesn't have the disadvantage of having Brian Schottheimer calling plays for him

Sanchez along with Freeman will become superstars in the future. I wouldn't take Freeman over him because I think he is built for the New York spotlight.

Freeman isn't exactly perfect yet either

lmao HOMER....ok you can keep boy wonder....we are actually very happy hes in new york because he is terribly inefficient.....hopefully it will take a couple years until you guys figure it out....how many games have been gift wrapped for you guys this year? including the miami game. you could easily be 500 right now

a lot of people see facts... jets fans see excuses... I can only imagine how the "excuses" as you put them would sound if the jets had lost those games.
that being said, the jets won all of those games... but not because of sanchez.

If you think Sanchez had nothing to do with those wins I have nothing more to tell you. From my short time on here you seem pretty much clueless

None of this matters.. what matters is they have a QB that knows how to capitalize and drive his team down the field.. On the Edwards throw, that throw was perfect.. all edwards had to do the put his little fingers out and the ball was placed perfectly in his hands.. Noones worshipping the ground DS walks on, the arguement is Henne vs Sanchez, and DS is sooo much better a QB than Henne, how anyone can debate otherwise is laughable..

so in otherwords what your saying is, "DS" as you seem to affectionately call him, is a franchise qb in the making who in his second year, has won just as many superbowls as henne.

lmao HOMER....ok you can keep boy wonder....we are actually very happy hes in new york because he is terribly inefficient.....hopefully it will take a couple years until you guys figure it out....how many games have been gift wrapped for you guys this year? including the miami game. you could easily be 500 right now

I'll take boy wonder over Vagina head LMAO

Again more excuses, we could be 500 but we are not.

any idiot could tell you he had something to do with them. I'm saying a guy who throws a 7 yard slant to santonio holmes who than runs it 30 or so yards into the endzone isn't the play of some amazing franchise qb.

you have been on here a short time, and already I am getting tired of your posts... lucky for me.. you have nothing more to tell me.

ya we know... your not .500 because you have a franchise qb, right??

8-2 because of solid QB, good defense, running game, good o-line and good offense. Today the defense sucked beginning from the 4th quarter and the o-line was horrid all day but Sanchez and the offense won the game.

Keep spewing the garbage, I'm just laughing at how clueless you are

Back
Top Bottom