Merged X13: John Beck signs with the Ravens | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X13: John Beck signs with the Ravens

Troy Smith will be 3rd string by the 3rd preseason game. He's not in the same class as Beck as far as accuracy and understanding of the game.

You may be rght about about him falling on depth chart but as a pro Beck is not as accurate as some want to believe. Spread offense consisting of your best receivers being rb and TE seem to make you seem more accurate. Personally I see nothing about Beck that makes him better than Troy Smith. For being such a damn stud you would think he would get more than a 1 year contract.

Truly much ado about nothing. Every year a player that is cut is signed by some team that has a coach he has a relationship with.

Trent Green to St Louis was an example of this last year.

I do find it funny that all these teams had so much interest and got beat out by Baltimore and thier mighty one year contract at the minimum

John Beck signs with the Ravens

Twitter reports John Beck Signed with the Ravens.
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Wow, your way behind the times. Congrats on your first post being a couple days old and in the wrong forum.....like i said before....career backup.

Glad he is gone, can't believe how many people on this site thought we was the next Marino. He sucked big time. Couldn't even get a pass off because he was always fumbling the ball.

Like I said in another thread, I hope he plays fantastic against the Bills, Jets, and Pats, but sucks terribly to the Phins.

Make no mistake about it he isn't in Baltimore becuase he isn't a Parcells guy and all the crap you will hear about him shopping for the groceries. If what he wants is already in the fridge he wouldn't be shopping for it. He is in Baltimore becuase he sucks, so is Cam:lol:

I hope it works out well for the guy. I never have hated him and don't really get the level of malice leveled at him by some people.

I wish him all the best.

Back
Top Bottom