(Merged x2) Moss to be traded to the vikings. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged x2) Moss to be traded to the vikings.

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
Any thoughts?? I just hope he a 4td game against the Jets!!:chuckle:

Randy Moss traded to Vikings?

For a 2011 third round pick...inconceivable. I know Belichick would never have traded him to a division rival but defending the Pats passing game just became a little easier IMO.

WOW! Great news for the Dolphins! I can't believe he went for so cheap!

You're right about making it easier to defend them IF they stick Vontae Davis on Welker the whole game. Vontae has looked every bit the part of a shutdown CB this season and I don't care if Welker is in the slot for a majority of the plays... you Have to put your best CB on their best WR imo. If Davis nuetralizes Welker then what do the pats really have in the passing game? Allen can stick with anyone else that they have on the outside which is nobody special and then we just have to cover the damn TE's.

You know how they say every cloud has a silver lining, etc?

Even a game as atrocious as the one Miami played against the Patriots the other night can have a positive outcome. Miami held Moss to zero catches by doubling him all day. The next day he walks into Bill Belichick's office to give him a piece of his mind about the way he's being used. The day after that, he's traded to the Vikings. Coincidence? I think not.

Back
Top Bottom