(Merged x2) Moss to be traded to the vikings. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged x2) Moss to be traded to the vikings.

I'm just glad he was traded for a pick and not a player. I was worried Jared Allen might be a Pat and actually give them a pass rush.

The downside however, is that NE now has more Ingram-ammo heading into the draft:(

The Patriots aren't drafting Mark Ingram.

Be more worried about Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Malcolm Floyd, Jonathan Baldwin.

Did anyone see at the end of Monday's game where Moss was on the sidelines with the same face on as our players ? Pretty obvious he couldn't care less about winning - just interested in padding his stats and making $$$$. They are better off without him

Welker should definitely take a hit in effectiveness now. I definitely see AJ Green as a Patriot now unless they trade for Vincent Jackson.

This is great news for us in many ways,hopefully he will play like he's capable of an terrorize the Jets defense next Monday!

As a Bama guy,you guys are hurting my feelings thinking about Ingram or J.Jones going to the Pats.

I'm just glad he was traded for a pick and not a player. I was worried Jared Allen might be a Pat and actually give them a pass rush.

The downside however, is that NE now has more Ingram-ammo heading into the draft:(

Pats will look for another QB to replace Brady and defense this next draft.

Possible. However, VJ is no Moss.
although he is no moss, his first few years in the league he put up monster numbers on the chargers. the guy is also very young and you can give him a big contract extension knowing he will be good for you for many years to come.

i still am baffeled about this trade though. i mean i understand wanting to get something for moss, but my feeling is when you have a team as desperate as the vikes for a big playmaker, you should get more than a 3rd for moss. even though hes not the moss of old, hes still a top 5 when his head is on straight.

i just think the pats being 3-1 tied for first just lost any chance of doing big things this year because there defense is to young and inexperienced to pick up the offense, and unless they score 24-30 pts a game , they wont win a lot of games. also, desperate times call for desperate measures, and thats wat the vikings had, so they prob couldve gotten a 2nd and a 3rd and maybe a player.

overall, as a fin fan, i am real happy about this because we dont need to face him, and he also will be facing the jets this week[ sux for revis]but if they get jackson, they will be dangerous again on offense, not that they are weak now even without moss.

Welker should definitely take a hit in effectiveness now. I definitely see AJ Green as a Patriot now unless they trade for Vincent Jackson.
excellent point. now we will learn the real welker. will see if he is a real product of moss, or he really is an excellent receiver.

The Patriots received Moss for a 4th round pick use him for 3+ years and get a third round pick in return
3904 yards later
50 touchdowns later...this is why Bill is a genius and that Bill just destroyed us and has a draft next season
that will continue to rebuild his team

1st Round
1st Round (OAK – Richard Seymour)
2nd Round (CAR – 2010 3rd Round)
2nd Round
3rd Round (MIN – Randy Moss)
3rd Round
4th Round
4th Round (DEN – Laurence Maroney)
5th Round
6th Round (NO – David Thomas)

6 picks out of the first 100

I would be very surprised to see the Chargers trade VJ to the Pats. They will try to trade him in the NFC. I could also see VJ come back and sign the tender like Mcneill did last week...

Back
Top Bottom