(Merged x2) Moss to be traded to the vikings. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged x2) Moss to be traded to the vikings.

The Patriots received Moss for a 4th round pick use him for 3+ years and get a third round pick in return
3904 yards later
50 touchdowns later...this is why Bill is a genius and that Bill just destroyed us and has a draft next season
that will continue to rebuild his team

1st Round
1st Round (OAK – Richard Seymour)
2nd Round (CAR – 2010 3rd Round)
2nd Round
3rd Round (MIN – Randy Moss)
3rd Round
4th Round
4th Round (DEN – Laurence Maroney)
5th Round
6th Round (NO – David Thomas)

6 picks out of the first 100
do you know the rules with these draft picks if there is no season next year?

If's don't matter in Football or life

LOL! Sure they do. If I go to work today I'll have a job tomorrow. If I don't show up I won't.

If our ST's played well, we would probably be 4-0 right now or at least 3-1. Ask our former ST's coach if "IF's" matter. LOL!

Anyhow, my original point was (before all of this stupid "IF" stuff came up) was that if you can shut down Moss the Pats offense scores way less points. With no Moss there, it's even better for the defense. Moss is the type of player that cause game plans to account for him. Without him Brady, Welker and their run game becomes worse.

excellent point. now we will learn the real welker. will see if he is a real product of moss, or he really is an excellent receiver.

Brady and Welker are products of Moss. Welker will still make some plays, he's a gamer, Brady's stats will fall drastically.

Brady and Welker are products of Moss. Welker will still make some plays, he's a gamer, Brady's stats will fall drastically.
ya bradys stats will take a hit, because now teams can put 2 men on welker and take him out of the game. that being said, they still got some solid guys who can make catches and move the chains, but the big play element the pats had is now eliminated.

Brandon Tate will take over for Moss but he's no Moss. He'll make plays though.

Maybe....next year we can get Moss :ponder: ...... It's early but Hartline is looking more like a 4th receiver right now. Marshall, Moss, and Bess......:hump:

GREAT!!! Now the Vikings game that we WON, will become a VERY VERY difficult game for the JETS and PATS to win. I love it. I think both teams will lose to the Viks.

Great trade for the Vikings. Puts them right back in the SB conversation. Their D is still nasty as hell. Give Favre someone to throw to, and you might have something.

i don't like a lot of things out of this regime either but you can't argue against Jake Long, Vontae Davis or even the early flash of Odrick among a few other decent picks. the problem is they mix philosophies of win now and win later with missing big on free agents and mediocre coaches. i'll give 'em Incognito though, he looks pretty solid to me. how is Dansby really doing? it is hard to tell watching the games one time with so much to try & look at.

The Patriots received Moss for a 4th round pick use him for 3+ years and get a third round pick in return
3904 yards later
50 touchdowns later...this is why Bill is a genius and that Bill just destroyed us and has a draft next season
that will continue to rebuild his team

1st Round
1st Round (OAK – Richard Seymour)
2nd Round (CAR – 2010 3rd Round)
2nd Round
3rd Round (MIN – Randy Moss)
3rd Round
4th Round
4th Round (DEN – Laurence Maroney)
5th Round
6th Round (NO – David Thomas)

6 picks out of the first 100

Bill Knows Football! - the coach, not the consultant... sorry.

ya bradys stats will take a hit, because now teams can put 2 men on welker and take him out of the game. that being said, they still got some solid guys who can make catches and move the chains, but the big play element the pats had is now eliminated.

True, a BB coached team will always play sound. However, he doesn't have near the players he's had in the past. Their dink-and-dunk QB will return though and they've proven they can win that way, but the league has changed in the last 7-10yrs since they've won that way.

Damn if vincent mother****ing jackson goes to mother****ing new england than the mother****ing league is mother****ing rigged. What the **** is next??? Fitzgerald is going to get traded to new england for a 6th round picks???? Man everything is mother****ing rigged you hear me mother****ers???

Back
Top Bottom