Merged X5: The Official Antonio Bryant Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: The Official Antonio Bryant Thread

Antonio Bryant will step in and help us right away. if you look at his stats last year when he had a big year he had a CONSISTENT QB throwing the ball to him. This year he had a rookie and some other backup throwing to him. Bryant is a big deep threat that Henne needs. You can say that he plays like Chambers but when chambers was playing how many qbs were actually good that were throwing to him. with a good qb any wr can be good and i believe that henne can make bryant a threat with us

Yea he's the best thing we can probably get without giving up anything, do you really want us fans to downplay the fact that we are atleast getting a quality WR for not alot of $$ or draft picks?

Stupid question honestly. Problem with our WR corps is they get no YAC whatsoever. Bryant gets YAC. He's much better than what we currently have. You upgrade when you can. Simple really. And no, his game isn't like Chris Chambers at all.

Antonio Bryant will step in and help us right away. if you look at his stats last year when he had a big year he had a CONSISTENT QB throwing the ball to him. This year he had a rookie and some other backup throwing to him. Bryant is a big deep threat that Henne needs. You can say that he plays like Chambers but when chambers was playing how many qbs were actually good that were throwing to him. with a good qb any wr can be good and i believe that henne can make bryant a threat with us

What happened to Chambers in SanDiego Phillip Rivers is better than any QB that played for Miami. How come Chambers was better with garbage QB's than with a legitimate Pro bowl caliber QB?

What happened to Chambers in SanDiego Phillip Rivers is better than any QB that played for Miami. How come Chambers was better with garbage QB's than with a legitimate Pro bowl caliber QB?

Well he was a number 1 receiver in miami getting more looks his way. I think he probably worked better in a more run-oriented offense as well.

Because he's going to be the best FA WR available. Because he's the most realistic acquisition we can make to immediately improve our WR core. Because he's a big, strong, physical WR with ties to Parcells. Because he gets YAC which is something we desperately need. Because he wouldn't cost a draft pick.

How many more reasons would you like?

I don't like Bryant much at all either. IMO if we are going to obtain a big name WR, it'll be either Anquan Boldin or Dez Bryant. I don't see either of those guys landing in Miami either.

He and dansby are two players I just don't see the big deal with.
Well. Dansby is a good ilb and would be an instant upgrade at a position where you really need to be good at on defense in order to have a top defense. But I just don't see Antonio Bryant as a guy who really would help out that much.

Back
Top Bottom