Merged5x-Dolphins say Go Ravens tonight! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged5x-Dolphins say Go Ravens tonight!

It's no biggie, Cincy has a tough schedule, this was a big rivalry game for them. I don't see them stepping up like this for the rest of the year.

it doesnt matter we are goign to the playoffs

bluehaze said:
It's no biggie, Cincy has a tough schedule, this was a big rivalry game for them. I don't see them stepping up like this for the rest of the year.

Unfortunatley i disagree:boohoo: . The Bengals are a VERY good team, they will be legit superbowl contenders in my opinion.

Jimi said:
Unfortunatley i disagree:boohoo: . The Bengals are a VERY good team, they will be legit superbowl contenders in my opinion.

It's gonna be ok. :D

The Raven's choke,just bad luck for the Fins.Gotta root against Denver in every game from here on out except for when they play the Bengals.Looks like that may be only one of two games left that the Bengals have a good chance of losing.The other game is against the Colts,hopefully the Colts still have something the play for in week 15.Although the way things have been going so far for the Fins it isn't looking too good.
Damn if only they would have pulled out that Houston game,and showed up for that Bill's game.

It's still fine. KC will not go 11-5. Denver will likely win first WC. Cincy will not go 10-6. Jacksonville we have to beat anyway, so they go 10-6 at best. We have to worry about the Jets. However, they only need to lose 2 to go 9-7, and one must come from us. So if they lose to Green Bay tomorrow that will be very good.

Cincy's defense is not nearly as good as it looked last night and Baltimore came out falt last night and looked unmotivated. Cincy will still finish 9-7 because of their defense.

Back
Top Bottom