Merged5x-Dolphins say Go Ravens tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged5x-Dolphins say Go Ravens tonight!

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
8 pm on NFL Network

Its an important game for us since Cincy is ahead of us record wise and we can pull even with a win and their loss.

So what do you think the final score will be?

Im going to say 23 - 14 Ravens win.

I wish I had NFL Network. =( Oh well, Go Ravens! I'll be checking on this topic during the game for updates, while watching the Heat game. :)

Vertical Limit said:
I wish I had NFL Network. =( Oh well, Go Ravens! I'll be checking on this topic during the game for updates, while watching the Heat game. :)

Oh yeah duh Heat game. I'll just switch back and forth between them I guess

This is a big one for us. If Cincinnati upsets Baltimore tonight that means they are probably going to have to lose a game they wern't supposed to lose for us to have shot. LET'S GO RAVENS!

Come on Ravens

Ok, guys we need baltimore tonight, get the bengals to 6 losses and improves our chances

This is a big game for us but will be moved to the General NFL forum.

Merged-Dolphins say Go Ravens tonight!

a thursday game and an important one at that! We need the Ravens to win! Always fun to watch games that have some effect on our Dolphins:dolphins:

Off subject but I thinks its kind of funny that before this year started I said Baltimore would be in first, Cincy second and playing for a WC spot, with Pitt and Cleveland playing not to finish last in the divison with Pitt just barely finishing ahead of them

Everyone just laughed pretty much but its exactly what happened.

how many AFC losses will cincy have if they lose tonight i think five like us

Back
Top Bottom