Merged5x-Dolphins say Go Ravens tonight! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged5x-Dolphins say Go Ravens tonight!

Alex44 said:
Off subject but I thinks its kind of funny that before this year started I said Baltimore would be in first, Cincy second and playing for a WC spot, with Pitt and Cleveland playing not to finish last in the divison with Pitt just barely finishing ahead of them

Everyone just laughed pretty much but its exactly what happened.

I had Cincy on top with the Ravens close behind and I too predicted the Steelers' flop. I was almost right.:lol: My predictions aren't bad, except for the AFC East haha.

Alex44 said:
Off subject but I thinks its kind of funny that before this year started I said Baltimore would be in first, Cincy second and playing for a WC spot, with Pitt and Cleveland playing not to finish last in the divison with Pitt just barely finishing ahead of them

Everyone just laughed pretty much but its exactly what happened.
:lol: I said the same thing, and everyone laughed at me too.

It is goign to be pouring rain there with a chance of it turning to snow so it won't be high scoring and the team with the best running game will win.
Ravens-13
Cincy-6

Brown42000 said:
It is goign to be pouring rain there with a chance of it turning to snow so it won't be high scoring and the team with the best running game will win.
Ravens-13
Cincy-6

Wow really? I had no clue about the weather, if thats so Im changing my prediction some

Jamal Lewis runs all over Cinci

Baltimore: 14
Cinci: 10

Let's Go Ravens!!!

I hate the Ravens (cause they peed on our field after beating us in the playoffs a few years ago), but we all know that we need Cinci to lose.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!

sorry. just noticed that 3 other idiots have made the same post and got moved elsewhere........

dorsaroll156 said:
this is one of the only times i will root for the ravens :lol:
You will be rooting for them next week too because they are facing KC another team we need to lose.

Back
Top Bottom