MERGED6x-Praises for Joey/ I am still supporting Harrington! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED6x-Praises for Joey/ I am still supporting Harrington!

bluehaze

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone care to debate wether the kid has a huge upside or not now?

Chit, I mis spelled the title LMAO don't know how to fix it

I love seeing him beat the Lions. Good for Joey. He played great today and hopefully he can keep it up. We need another big performance out of him vs. Jacksonville because their run D is very good.

:lol:
bluehaze said:
Anyone care to debate wether the kid has a huge upside or not now?

Chit, I mis spelled the title LMAO don't know how to fix it

I dont know who this Joet charachter is you're referring too but my support is for Joey:lol: :lol:

GoonBoss said:
Yer drunk! :lol:

Yes I am!!! Very Observant of you!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

WTG Miami Dolphins Thank YOU for a very wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Now I can go eat some Turkey without an upset stomach!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

p.s. cAN A MOD PLEASE FIX THE TITLE? lol THANK YOU!!!!

I am a Joey homer from Oregon, I can tell you he is more happy today with being a part of the Dolphins and a TEAM than any personal feelings he is having. He did have a good game but he knows it is still a growing with these guys and things can still get better.

Joey,s the man

Our new starting Qb for 2007.Im a happy man

great job by Joey today. It looks like he is growing in his role, high completion percentage. loved how he and Booker connected on some passes.

The game wasn't shown here, but it looks like Joey did nicely.

He deserves the accolades.

bluehaze said:
Yes I am!!! Very Observant of you!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

WTG Miami Dolphins Thank YOU for a very wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Now I can go eat some Turkey without an upset stomach!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

Good day for all of us brutha.:D

Back
Top Bottom