MERGED6x-Praises for Joey/ I am still supporting Harrington! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED6x-Praises for Joey/ I am still supporting Harrington!

When we traded for Joey I was unimpressed. But I feel like he has been playing pretty good lately. Not sure why so much love for Dante. Maybe it is from everyone having him in fantasy football b/c he might be the most overrated QB ever.

jmo543 said:
Not sure why so much love for Dante.

Daunte (not Dante) has been a better QB over his career than Joey. And I wouldn't categorize this forum has having "love" for Daunte. More like antipathy.

Way too many people here are used to having a game-managing QB instead of a talented QB.

Anyone got a link to the postgame? it's not up on miamidolphins.con yet, I am curious what Saban had to say?

bluehaze said:
Anyone got a link to the postgame? it's not up on miamidolphins.con yet, I am curious what Saban had to say?

When asked his observations on the game he simply burst into song

(Verse)
Miami has the Dolphins,
The greatest football team!
We take the ball from goal to goal,
Like no one's ever seen!
We're in the air,
We're on the ground,
We're always in control.
So when you say Miami,
You're talking Super Bowl!

(Chorus 1)
Cause we're the Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

(Chorus 2)
Yes we're the Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins Number 1

Matt Roth was seen dancing next to him while he sang

adamprez2003 said:
When asked his observations on the game he simply burst into song

(Verse)
Miami has the Dolphins,
The greatest football team!
We take the ball from goal to goal,
Like no one's ever seen!
We're in the air,
We're on the ground,
We're always in control.
So when you say Miami,
You're talking Super Bowl!

(Chorus 1)
Cause we're the Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins Number 1.

(Chorus 2)
Yes we're the Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins ,
Miami Dolphins Number 1

Matt Roth was seen dancing next to him while he sang

LOL I am even more drunk than before, dont know how to interpret...curious if the postagme was up on miamidolphins.com though?

bluehaze said:
LOL I am even more drunk than before, dont know how to interpret...curious if the postagme was up on miamidolphins.com though?

I'm on my 4th vodka drink. I'm the wrong guy to ask:lol:

adamprez2003 said:
I'm on my 4th vodka drink. I'm the wrong guy to ask:lol:

LOL I'm on the second 18 pack of Bud Light, i've been cut off the hard liquor :sidelol:

adamprez2003 said:
Forgot to mention my drinks are 24 oz:sidelol:

LOL Cheers m8! Watching NFL network hoping kc loses nfl netwrok commentator's suck LMAO this is horrible compared to the other networks

Phanatical said:
Joey did good, he still had a lower completion percentage (65%) than the average of all the other QB's that have faced the Lions all season (69%).

Joey played good, but the Defense really won this game again.

Add the three dropped passes in the first half and his completion percentage is 75%.

You win games as a team - offense, defense, and special teams. All contributed. The defense is SUPPOSE to stop the other team and set the offense up.

JH had his best game as a dolphin, and continues to improve. If he keeps this up it will be hard to supplant him as the Long Term Starter at QB

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Good FULL game by Joey Harrington. His first this year. If he can keep it up, his future looks bright.

im impressed ive seen alot of your posts where you blast joey, so i think its classy to see you give him praise when its due. nice to see you praise him without the back sided insults that i see from alot of the joey bashers

Back
Top Bottom