MERGED6x-Praises for Joey/ I am still supporting Harrington! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED6x-Praises for Joey/ I am still supporting Harrington!

Phanatical said:
I've never called him a backup, I've been calling him a starter, and saying he's better than CP, for 7 straight weeks. :D

I hear you. that was just a generic rant not directed at you but at the general masses:lol:

first&goal said:
Before starting again he needs to be able to play first, then beat JH in training camp.
JH is doing exactly what the coaches ask him to do, the buttom line is that is playing pretty good and is improving.
Not sure about JH limits, but I like what is doing right now.

Post it. C Pep will start next year.

Has nothing to do with talent, etc.......

C Pep will start.

bobsanders12 said:
what would have been harringtons QB rating if those receivers would have caught those 4 balls. CMP23-ATT29 in stead of 19-29 good enough his rating wats 107.4 i think it would have been between 130-150 great numbers for harrington one INT but i really didnt think to much of it.

Isn't 130 the best possible rating??? I think he would have to be 29/29 with no INT's to get that. Without the drops his completion percentage would have risen to 79%. BTW, don't you think the other QB's that played the Lions had dropped passes? Or were their receivers perfect????

LOL

GO PHINS~!

adamprez2003 said:
I hear you. that was just a generic rant not directed at you but at the general masses:lol:

Cool, I figured as such but just wanted to clear it up. Funny, I've been supporting JH all year and now it seems I'm the one on here trying to calm the Hype. Weird.

joey harrington is doing a fine job for us, he may not be lighting up the scoreboard, but if he can just avoid costly turnovers, which he has been doing the last couple of weeks, we will be fine. the way the defense has been playing he dosent need to win games for us, he just needs to not lose games for us by playing smart and not turning the ball over.

Phanatical said:
Cool, I figured as such but just wanted to clear it up. Funny, I've been supporting JH all year and now it seems I'm the one on here trying to calm the Hype. Weird.

No I know. Me too but only after tomorrow. I'm gonna savor it for awhile. He's proven that he's capble but not that he's consistent

adamprez2003 said:
No I know. Me too but only after tomorrow. I'm gonna savor it for awhile. He's proven that he's capble but not that he's consistent

Yeah, sounds good. It's gonna be a long wait til the Jags game... ::sigh::

Hats off to Joey today.....I actually felt really happy for him going to Detroit and playing like he did.

bobsanders12 said:
what would have been harringtons QB rating if those receivers would have caught those 4 balls. CMP23-ATT29 in stead of 19-29 good enough his rating wats 107.4 i think it would have been between 130-150 great numbers for harrington one INT but i really didnt think to much of it.

yea but then you have to ask week in and week out what would his rating have been if the opposing CB hadn't dropped an INT, or his receivers hadn't made athletic catches on overthrown balls...it all evens out in the end for all QBs.

Bumrush said:
Whatever happened to EARNING the job at QB. Great coaches like Bill B and Parcells are not afraid to break the status quo and to bench their superstar qb's.

Joey has taken this team from bottom of the barrel to potential playoff contender with 4 weeks of good play. CPEP did nothing impressive and has not earned anything yet with the Dolphins. It is wrong to think CPEP deserves to be the starter, healthy or not since Joey is WINNING games and is earning his status as the team starter. If and only if this continues through the rest of the season there is no reason why he shouldn't be listed number one on the depth chart, until or if CPEP can EARN the starting job back.

Great Call. Couldn't have said it better myself.....

I could care less what becomes of Culpooper honestly. He has a long way to go, and a lot to prove before he should be given back the starting job in my opinion. Harrington is in a zone right now, and it's obvious that our offense has gelled around him over the last 6 weeks....

Sorry Daunte, but there's a new sheriff in town.....

PHINZ RULE!!

By the way, has anyone seen Ekington / EAZY 0 / or bigguy around these parts today???....

:foundout: :hide: :couch:

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
By the way, has anyone seen Ekington / EAZY 0 / or bigguy around these parts today???....

:foundout: :hide: :couch:

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

amazing, you talk of the guy like he's the fan of an opposing team and that he would feel disdain that his team's own quarterback succeeded.

Metal Panda said:
amazing, you talk of the guy like he's the fan of an opposing team and that he would feel disdain that his team's own quarterback succeeded.

They are opposing fans, of Harrington. Amazing isn't it??....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom