MERGED8x-Who do we root for Kansas City or Denver? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED8x-Who do we root for Kansas City or Denver?

Phanatical

Official Daunte Hater
Reaction score
At first, I thought it would be best to root for KC because Denver had the better record. BUT, I would rather Denver take the first wildcard spot and hand the Chiefs another loss. We own the tiebreakers vs. KC and haven't really got much of a chance to catch the Broncos, so........ GO DENVER!!!!

I'am from Kansas
I now live in Denver
My mom and brother are Chiefs fans
My relatives that are feeding me today are Broncos fans

Denver winning today will help the Dolphins out. Kansas City is one of the teams that we need help from.

steveincolorado said:
I'am from Kansas
I now live in Denver
My mom and brother are Chiefs fans
My relatives that are feeding me today are Broncos fans

Denver winning today will help the Dolphins out. Kansas City is one of the teams that we need help from.

:yeahthat:

I'll be rooting for the Broncos and that little rat Shannahan tonight, I hate Shannahan but they can help us out tremendously! Anyone realize that KC and JAX play each other the last game of the year so they could essentially knock the other out and hopefully spring us into the playoffs!

Shamboubou said:
And if we tie KC with our record for the playoff spot we have the breaker.
yea, unless another team also has the same record. If it's a 3 way tie or more then head to head matchups go out the window. I'm not sure what the tie breaker then goes to but I know head to heads with more than 2 teams are irrelevant, hell there could be a tie between 4 teams for the last spot and we could have beat all 4 of them and it still wouldn't matter. I "think" that the next tie breaker goes to conference record, and guess who has the worst conference record out of all the teams that may be fighting for that last spot??? Yep, it's Miami, in order for Miami to make the playoffs they'd probably have to just flat out have a better record than all of those other teams meaning that out of the next 6 games the Jets would have to lose 2, Buffalo 1, Cincinati 2, Pittsburgh 1, Jacksonville 3, and Kansas City 3....... all this with Miami having to win every game.

we're 2 games out of the final wc spot, 2 games behind kc, whom we own the breaker over.

no reason at all to cheer for them.

go broncos!

i hate to root for denver because the chief fans that come to this site are very good people, but it is easier for them to lose two then the broncs to lose three

Jay Cutler is starting next week for the Broncos. I'd like to see Plummer get blown out in his last game of the year. Go Kansas City.

Why would anyone root for Denver we have no chance at catching them in the playoff race, we have the tiebreaker over KC and it is more likely for them to lose 2 more games then it is for Denver to lose 3 more games. So go Denver!!!!!

Uncle Rico II said:
Never root for the Broncos. Except when they beat the pats. If you ever come to Colorado, you would see why. Booooo Donkeys!

I'm with you Rico... kinna like the other night with Dallas-Indy. I can't root FOR Dallas...so I rooted for Indy to lose...splitting a hair I know, but it works for me.

I can't root FOR shanasham and the donko's, so I'll root for KC to lose. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom