MERGED8x-Who do we root for Kansas City or Denver? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED8x-Who do we root for Kansas City or Denver?

def denver. we're fighting for the 6th seed and KC has 4 losses now. we need them to get at least 2 more.

kc, jax, nyj, and cincy are the only teams btwn us and the playoffs. root for them to lose every game. (buffalo and pitt will not be in contention so it doesnt matter if they win).

I hate both teams. but I hate Denver more. Both teams are in the hunt, so it doesn't matter. SD will take that division. I'm cheering for KC. Plus I got LJ on my fatasy team.

Lets Go Broncos

big win for the dolphins... as fin fans, it would be great if broncos could beat kc tonight...so lets go BRONCOS

side note... i noticed harrington has very good pocket presense, the second booker td was nice, had to scramble out.. tough to sack him .. BRING ON THE JAGS

Denver will get a spot IMO, so we need KC to lose.

Having said that, I'm also a Bears fan, and we can lock up the division this weekend :lol:

We want Denver to win. No question

As of now Denver has the #5 seed and we are to far behind them, we need KC to lose since they are currently tied for the #6 seed

No you don't--you guys want KC to win.....

Come on say it with me...

GO CHIEFS!

So, on the east coast I guess we don't get KC-Denver, even though they advertised it since August. It's some old Eagles footage that I don't care about.

I'm rooting for the Broncos just like every Miami fan should be doing.

Brown42000 said:
I'm rooting for the Broncos just like every Miami fan should be doing.

I refuse to root for the Donkeys here in Colorado. :tantrum:

10-0 KC. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom