MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt....

I just heard on the radio that Merriman might need season ending acl surgery as well. Also heard Osi of the Giants was helped off the field tonite. Bad day for injuries.

Wow, how much would that suck if your a skins fan, another DE going down.

Poor auld JT,should have kept to dancing

I just heard on the radio that Merriman might need season ending acl surgery as well. Also heard Osi of the Giants was helped off the field tonite. Bad day for injuries.

Actually on the bottom line on ESPN News, it says they consider Merriman's injury "career threatening". Osi was carted off the field for the Giants. Jones-Drew was hurt his right ankle and now Taylors injury.

thanks for the 2nd round pick!! : )

no we should have respect for the guy... he's always been with us! hopefully it's nothing too serious.

JT did everything right here, through the good and the bad..i cant believe some true phinfans would actually make fun of his injury..sad really..hope he is ok.... best DE in phins history.

Hate to say it, but he wanted out and he got out. We got our pound of flesh, so I don't give a ****.

Hopefully, it's just a sprain.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gn4u4MhEIRf-EKzW7BdrIQ5MKlEwD92OB5HG0

We probably won't know anything for sure until Monday though. Gotta get an MRI and all that. I hope he's alright. I only want the best for him. He was GREAT the whole time he was in Miami. One of the biggest stars we've ever had. The Redskins are one of my top 5 teams. I was looking forward to seeing how he did this year. The Skins made the playoffs last year. They might be good this year ... especially if JT is alright.

Back
Top Bottom