MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt....

I wouuld never wish a serious injury on any player. However, I would wish a bad record on the Redskins this season. I hope JT is going to be OK.

I thought this was a Dolphins fan forum not a Redskins fan forum. I'd rather talk about players on our own team.

probably wish he had some offseason work outs now ....lol

What I find to be so ironic is that I bet some of the people that said JT had "no class" are probably the same people making comments infering that in some way, he got what he deserved with this injury. I'm a huge fan of the dolphins but in no way would revel in the injury of any player let alone a legend like JT. WTF is wrong with people?!?

What I find to be so ironic is that I bet some of the people that said JT had "no class" are probably the same people making comments infering that in some way, he got what he deserved with this injury. I'm a huge fan of the dolphins but in no way would revel in the injury of any player let alone a legend like JT. WTF is wrong with people?!?

THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for correcting me...

ok........then go to a thread that is about our players, this is news.

Thanks for correcting me. See, I was under the impression that this was under Finheaven forums > Talk Dolphins Football > Miami Dolphins.

I didn't know this was actually Finheaven forums > Talk Redskins Football > Redskins

Wow, what was I thinking expecting to see threads about Miami Dolphins players in a Miami Dolphins forum? I don't have any bad feelings about Jason Taylor. I'm certainly not happy about him getting hurt. All I'm saying is that I'd rather talk about players that are currently on the team. Thanks again for helping me see the folly of my ways. :hi5:

If the Phins had held on to JT, chances are the Bolts would have ponied up a 1st with Roidman most likely done for the year. ( i would have held JT out of preseason games before one of you points out he got hurt tonite)

Taylor hurt. guess I was correct

07-20-2008, 08:25 PM #93 gacane
FinHeaven VIP Dolphin for LIFE

Credits: 2,076 [Check]
reputation_pos.gif

FH Badges
Total Awards: 2
His foot has been banged up the last few years, bet he doesn't make it thru the year. Will miss him, but it was time. Love the picks Go PHINS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for correcting me. See, I was under the impression that this was under Finheaven forums > Talk Dolphins Football > Miami Dolphins.

I didn't know this was actually Finheaven forums > Talk Redskins Football > Redskins

Wow, what was I thinking expecting to see threads about Miami Dolphins players in a Miami Dolphins forum? I don't have any bad feelings about Jason Taylor. I'm certainly not happy about him getting hurt. All I'm saying is that I'd rather talk about players that are currently on the team. Thanks again for helping me see the folly of my ways. :hi5:

Jason taylor was a Dolphin great for years. this is phins news.

Most of us never want to see a player get hurt, but injuries are a part of the game, just like trades are part of the business.

Jason taylor was a Dolphin great for years. this is phins news.

I agree with your first sentence. Jason Taylor WAS a Dolphin great for years. He WAS awesome as a member of the Miami Dolphins. But NOW he's with another team. NOW he's a member of the Redskins. I've moved on without him as a Dolphins player just as he's moved on without the Miami Dolphins. I prefer to be Dolphins first. Team-First. If others would rather talk about ex-players then go right ahead, But like I've already said, I would rather talk about players who are currently on the Miami Dolphins as opposed to players on other teams.

Back
Top Bottom