MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt....

There's nothing deserved about this. I wish him all the best, including a ring.

But facts are facts. This is a violent sport. You're shooting your limbs at other bodies at a high speed and you're having other bodies thrown toward your limbs constantly. The run-up to this football thing is pretty long and important when it comes to getting your brain and body ready for the sheer violence of the sport. Even if you've been doing this a long time, you still have to have a good run-up to get ready for this thing. Jason Taylor skipped the entire run-up period, yeah he was doing some strength training but mostly cardio and no practicing, no impact stuff.

It's not deserved, but it's also not that surprising. Ricky Williams has been doing this football thing for a long time, but when he rushed back too early last year without hardly any run-up to get into football shape, he got hurt within a handful of plays...even though I'm quite positive that Ricky Williams' own private training regimen of cardio and strength probably rivals the dancing activities Jason participated in.

Pretty solid post CK. I agree. Only not the part about hoping JT gets a ring. He dosent play for us. The phins are the only team I hope ever gets rings.....EVERY YEAR!!! :woot:

anything to do with jason taylor and zach thomas belongs in the miami dolphins section

he will retired as a dolphin and will always be remembered as a fin

when he gets inducted into the hall fame there will be alot of fins jerseys just like when marino got in

show support a$$h0les, his a fin playing with the reds because of parcells, pretty sure he would've like to stay as a fin just like zach thomas (fin pride)
He's with the Skins because he is preparing for the NFL after life. Did you forget he wanted to be traded?? He wanted no part of re-building. And there is no comparison to Zach. Zach is an icon here who was cut by the Trifecta. Zach stilled showed his loyalty and wouldn't sign with the Patriots because of his love for the Dolphins. JT is nowhere close to Zach.

I wish you all the same luck that you wish upon others. Whatever that may be.

Now if anyone is offended, go look in the mirror.

Their loyalty brought us how many championships or how many playoff victories? I believe we are a better TEAM without them right now - maybe that is just the coach - I don't know.

I do know that Parcells is now scrapping his mandatory dancing conditioning program that was going to be put in place as soon as the season ended.

If you want to follow the careers of ex-Dolphins players that fine with me. More power to you.

As for not liking threads about ex-Dolphins players that are now with other teams, I don't even understand why this thread is even in FinHeaven Forums > Talk Dolphins Football > Miami Dolphins

I think it would be more appropriate for it to be in FinHeaven Forums >Talk Football and Other Sports > General Football.

Considering the Phins have the Skins 2nd round pick this is news to Dolphins fans.

Chill out.

He wanted to go to a winner, maybe he should have stayed were he was!! We will have a better record than washington

I hope he is OK, I want him or Zach to get a ring

Funny, I use to feel the same way, until they signed with other teams.

What's even more strange, is that I thought I'd never say this, but right now, I want Pennington to get a ring and hopefully the Jets fans still feel the same way I do.

BTW, I hate to say this but JT should have listened to Sparano. He should have got his a$$ in here to training camp and stopped whinning like a female dancer about being traded. Right now he may have been celebrating a chiefs shutout. No pun intended, I still have love for JT (in a non female dancing way), but I sincerely hope he regrets his decision to want to leave Miami. I was hoping he'd be our Michael Strahan.

Mort is responding it's hyperextended and he'll be ready for week 1.

The irony here is that because of his limberness while dancing, the extra flexibility may have saved his knee from significant damage :)

Thank you. That's every bit as valid a rationale that he got hurt due to missing offseason conditioning.

Both approaching zero.

I agree with your first sentence. Jason Taylor WAS a Dolphin great for years. He WAS awesome as a member of the Miami Dolphins. But NOW he's with another team. NOW he's a member of the Redskins. I've moved on without him as a Dolphins player just as he's moved on without the Miami Dolphins. I prefer to be Dolphins first. Team-First. If others would rather talk about ex-players then go right ahead, But like I've already said, I would rather talk about players who are currently on the Miami Dolphins as opposed to players on other teams.

Bluster. No offense.

Back
Top Bottom