MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Former Dolphin Jason Taylor hurt....

Are you telling me a guy who dances around in gay outfits all off season instead of lifting weights and conditioning with his football team gets hurt as soon as it's time to strap it on and play football?

Who could have possibly foreseen that?

It's too bad they let people on here without a frontal lobe.

Having another player roll up your knee is a freak accident and has absolutely nothing to do with being in shape (or competitive dancing). But it does give some people the opportunity to showcase their character, or the severe lack thereof.

Listen, I too wish difficulties for the Skins' season for the sake of the outcome of our newly acquired draft choices. But not at the peril of Jason Taylor, or the health or any other player for that matter. What the Skins went through with Sean Taylor last year, I don't wish on any team. ST was a great player and being a Cane follower, I loved following his career. He was a HOF in the making.

As is JT.

Not to hijack this thread, but it goes to the point of being supportive of BOTH your team, and its greatest formative players.

People on here slam each other for being a TEAM fan, OR a PLAYER fan. I am certainly a Dolphin fan. Have been since 1970. But as a football fan, I appreciate greatness and heart and effort wherever I see it. Just because Emmit Smith, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Joe Montana, & John Elway never played for the Dolphins doesn't mean I cannot applaud their effort and marvel at what they did for the game. Why we can't be a TEAM fan AND a PLAYER fan, for some people, I don't know. But the answer is...we can. Much to the ire of the Anti-JT fan club.

How can any of you guys enjoy seeing anyone get hurt, let alone JT. I think some people need to be permanently banned from FH.

sad that us fans want to hate a player and wish him bad that busted his azz for a franchise that thathas done some top dolphins fairly crappy

Any person in this thread that's dogging Taylor is far from a true fan. JT played hard every Sunday, played injured and sacrificed continually on horrible teams and laid it all on the line. I, for one, hope he bounces back from this minor injury.

To clarify merriman: They are saying if he plays and gets hit the wrong way it could be career threatening. He hasn't said he is going to sit, but with two torn tendons it could mean that. Angers me... I am starting to believe the San Diego Sports Curse and I'm not superstitious normally.

As for Taylor: wouldn't that stink for the skins if he couldn't play this year then retired after it?

Good. I hope that his injury isn't anything too serious.

Jt is the one that wanted out, wanted to play for a winner instead of helping us get back to the playoffs!!! he is the backstabber

I hope he is OK, I want him or Zach to get a ring

Thats funny i was hoping the Fins would get that ring. So I guess you're a Redskins and a Cowboys fan then, huh. Do you wear both jerseys in the division rival games as well?

I thought this was a Dolphins fan forum not a Redskins fan forum. I'd rather talk about players on our own team.

Well, we are talking about a future player here with the 2nd and 5th draft pick we stole from the Skins.

What I find to be so ironic is that I bet some of the people that said JT had "no class" are probably the same people making comments infering that in some way, he got what he deserved with this injury. I'm a huge fan of the dolphins but in no way would revel in the injury of any player let alone a legend like JT. WTF is wrong with people?!?

It is ironic how we talked about his lack of off-season conditioning and how it may result in a bad year or injury and as it looks so far it doesn't seem like DWTS paid of like JT thought. And although I as well do not revel in another players injury, if it were to benefit the Dolphins (better draft pick) then so be it.

My take on JT is simple, i care as much about his sprained knee, as he would if i sprained my knee......

How does Jason feel if the fins have a better record this year then the skins? Last night they lost 47-3. He should of stayed with us.:(

It's too bad they let people on here without a frontal lobe.

Having another player roll up your knee is a freak accident and has absolutely nothing to do with being in shape (or competitive dancing). But it does give some people the opportunity to showcase their character, or the severe lack thereof.

Listen, I too wish difficulties for the Skins' season for the sake of the outcome of our newly acquired draft choices. But not at the peril of Jason Taylor, or the health or any other player for that matter. What the Skins went through with Sean Taylor last year, I don't wish on any team. ST was a great player and being a Cane follower, I loved following his career. He was a HOF in the making.

As is JT.

Not to hijack this thread, but it goes to the point of being supportive of BOTH your team, and its greatest formative players.

People on here slam each other for being a TEAM fan, OR a PLAYER fan. I am certainly a Dolphin fan. Have been since 1970. But as a football fan, I appreciate greatness and heart and effort wherever I see it. Just because Emmit Smith, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, Joe Montana, & John Elway never played for the Dolphins doesn't mean I cannot applaud their effort and marvel at what they did for the game. Why we can't be a TEAM fan AND a PLAYER fan, for some people, I don't know. But the answer is...we can. Much to the ire of the Anti-JT fan club.

Trust me I'm as diehard as it gets.

I loved Taylor as player.

I wish him well. But if he goes down wearing a skins uni, I'l go damn, that sucks.

Then i'll go, hell yeah, i like my draft status.

Thats a fact!

Most of us know what he did for us.

We respect, reflect, and get back to buisness.

Thats what we're seeing right now and i friggn love it.

I loved Taylor.

But bottom line is we need the skins to lose.

Loved the defense last night.

Getting Ginn involved very early opens up the entire field.

I hate to say it but when Chad 1 was a Jet, I hated his play action because he sells it very well.

With this running game, and his decepetion, plays will be there.

we're all the same. we dogged him cuz he was a Jet.

You never said boy i wish he was a fin but we always respected his game.

I think thats accurate.

The best part about last night was getting the TE's involved.

d's are gonna repsect the outside now which leaves it wide open.

JC, we look like a football team.

I'm diggn some ricky. he's close to bustin it out and u know damn well the staff sees it.

I'm gonna say it.

We have attitude and talent.

Learning Curve?

Time table?

It's up in the air.

No need to set dates thats for sure.

Let em rock.

I want the Dolphins to get a ring... I can careless about Zach and JT

Zach left with class, JT did not.

I still love Zach, I don't have much love for JT, although I still don't wish injury on anyone and hope that his injury is not serious.

I hope JT is healthy for all sixteen games and that they lose them all b/c the defense can't stop the run. LOL.

GO PHINS~!

Back
Top Bottom