MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR

this is why you never say you are rebuilding, because one injury puts your team in the hunt, the phins need to win this week and stay in the hunt in this division

you people who are actually happy about Brady's injury are just evil....yes...I know what this means for the rest of the teams in the AFC East,and especially for the Dolphins...but being thankful for a guy whos leg was TWISTED....you just dont deserve the privledge of being an human being...:shakeno:

i was happy when thiesman leg got "twisted" also.

Knowing the Patriots, Tom Brady will be listed with an injured lower body - questionable.

Any chance the Patsies would like to part with a 7th rounder for JOHN BECK.......:lol: LMFAO!!! Wouldnt it be great to send them Beck and Casel go down and they ACTUALLY HAVE TO PLAY BECK!!!! Against us too!! :lol: It would be great!!

you hate to see anyone get injured and it sucks for them, but heck, we had a ton of people lost to injury last year. crap happens.

That is true. No one wants to see anyone get injured in a way to end their season, but I didn't see anyone crying us a river last year with all the knee injuries we had and not to mention Bells Achilles.

I remember how I felt the year Marino popped his achilles, so part of me definitely sympathizes with Pats fans. Maybe now theyll appreciate how fortunate they are to have someone like Brady.

Here are my thoughts

Vinny was on the couch watching the game Sunday and saw what happened and he immediately picked up a football started throwing it around in the backyard.

Parcells has picked up the phone and offered Beck for Welker straight up.

yeah sure! i feel sorry for a millionaire that dates super models. come on.

I didn't say to feel sorry for him. I said anybody happy that it happened needs to look in the mirror. Crap happens to everyone, but to be happy about it is just wrong.

I thought the Pats were gonna break the Super Bowl losers curse but now idk if that's gonna happen.

This is going way back, but when I saw the replay on tv it reminded me of when LeRoy Selmon of the Bucs hit Bob Griese low in an otherwise meaningless preseason game. Leg got rolled up on and body kind of bends backward awkwardly. No true football fan wants to see it happen to anybody after it's happened to one of your own.

I wish Brady a complete and speedy recovery--and the Patriots a nightmarish 2008 that makes our 1-15 year look like the Perfect Season.

Wow, this means an 8 win team could come out of the AFC east to make the play offs.

Back
Top Bottom